We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Put oil in the pan, chop the onion and cook.
Put the chopped liver over the hardened onion together with 8-10 cloves of finely chopped garlic, then add a little water and let the liver boil for 30 minutes. If the water decreases, add more until the liver is cooked.
After the liver is cooked, add sour cream and a little water. If it is too thin, thicken the sauce with a little water mixed with 1 tablespoon of flour, then season with pepper and salt to taste.
Recipes for Christmas! Pancakes stuffed with chicken and mushrooms in cream sauce…
Strange as it may seem to you, we are all different even in pancakes!
The French pancake is a bit more brittle and more porous than the mioritic one, it can't be reheated, because it breaks and dries out (crepe!).
Russian pancake, blini, is much thicker and with a more complicated composition than ours.
The Carpathian pancake is unique, therefore, in its supple simplicity, don't you finally feel a patriotic thrill? to the glory of the ancestral and fruitful glia? Not desperate I am still gripped by the thrill "NATIONAL DAY ”)! Long live Our pancake!
Of CHRISTMAS you can try something special and very tasty!
Pancakes stuffed with chicken and mushrooms in sour cream sauce…
• l salt powder • 1 glass of cold milk (100 ml)
• Add milk and salt, and beat well together
• Allow to breathe for 1 quarter of an hour
• A long-tailed tin pan is greased with oil and heated over high heat
• Drain the oil in a saucepan, leave only one film on the pan, put it back on the fire
• Stir the paste (with the polish) and fill about half of the juice polish in a pan 20-25 cm in diameter
• Pour and play the paste until it covers the entire bottom of the hot pan
• When the sheet has come off (we still help it on the edges) the pancake is turned with a wide knife (or by throwing, who can)
• Let it brown until it plays in the pan and pour it into the plate, where the endless list of sweet, salty, peppery, fruit, sausage, milk, and this time with… chicken and mushroom fillings awaits. cream sauce
Chicken breast without skin and bone - 1kg
3-4 cloves of garlic and a little finely chopped dill.
Cut the onion and dill as small as possible and sauté in a little oil (or butter)
Add the diced chicken breast and brown a little, then add the sliced mushrooms and suck. You can put a little salt and pepper or Delikat.
If the mushrooms will not leave enough water, add a little more chicken soup and let it boil over low heat for about 15-20 minutes.
Make a garlic paste by rubbing the crushed garlic with a little salt and oil until creamy. Add the sour cream over the garlic paste, stirring until it is completely incorporated, and at the end, finely chop the dill and put it in this composition.
Drain the chicken and mushroom stew from the soup and store in a bowl.
Over mushrooms and chicken, while they are still hot, put half of the sour cream sauce and mix well. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Roll the composition in pancakes and put the rest of the sour cream sauce on top of them!
Chicken breast ingredients in tomato sauce with garlic & # 8211 quick recipe
- 600 & # 8211 700 grams of chicken breast (about 150 & # 8211 175 grams / serving)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium-sized onion, finely chopped
- 3 cloves of medium-sized garlic, crushed
- 400 grams of tomatoes in broth (1 can of tomatoes)
- 4-5 fresh basil leaves or 1 teaspoon dried basil
- salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- optional, 1 teaspoon of sugar
- fresh basil or other greens for finishing
How to prepare chicken breast in tomato sauce with garlic "Marinara"
1. Slice the chicken breast slices, cutting them into slices about 1.5-2 cm, as much as possible with a uniform thickness. We don't need to beat them with a hammer. Drizzle the chicken breast with paper towels and season with salt and pepper to taste. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat, add 2 tablespoons of olive oil and brown the chicken breast slices for 2-3 minutes on both sides. Just enough to turn slightly golden, then take them out on a plate and cover them lightly.
2. In the already hot pan in which we browned the chicken, add the remaining oil, chopped onion and crushed garlic. Reduce heat to low, add a pinch of salt, mix well and fry at low temperature until the onion becomes translucent. We do not lose sight of the pan and stir often, the onion should not brown but soften well!
3. When the onion has softened, add the diced tomatoes with the broth in which they were preserved. Add 4-5 fresh basil leaves or 1 teaspoon of dried basil and cook our marinara tomato sauce under the lid, over low heat, for 10 minutes.
Cooking chicken breast in sauce
4. When the sauce is ready, add the slices of browned chicken breast to the sauce, along with the juice they (possibly) left in the plate in which I kept them. Add 3-4 tablespoons of hot water to the pan, bring to a boil and cover with a lid. Cook our chicken breast in tomato sauce with garlic for 10 minutes.
5. Turn off the heat, season the sauce with salt, pepper and, if necessary, with 1 teaspoon of sugar, whose role is to balance the acidity of the tomatoes. If you used a very good quality tomato, you will not need sugar. Sprinkle the dish with freshly chopped basil or parsley, if you prefer. The food is ready to serve!
This chicken breast with "marinara" sauce is served hot. It fits for minutes with all sorts of side dishes, for example boiled rice, a polenta or gnocchi or other type of cooked pasta. I served it with a piece of pumpkin pudding with rice and had a great lunch!
Chicken liver with sour cream and garlic sauce - Recipes
Hello! I would like to have a clarification: can you publish on your blog, recipes that are not your own creation? In addition, why put the "recipe book" on the pictures that do not belong to you?
First of all, I would have liked to know who I'm talking to, I think that would have been polite :) And to answer your questions, absolutely all the pictures on this blog belong to me (in addition this can be very easily, in the exif of the photo appears the owner of the camera, that is me) Where did you come to the conclusion that the pictures do not belong to me? I'm curious!
As for recipes, it's a personal blog, so I can publish absolutely any recipe I want, even if it's not my own creation, provided that the text and photos belong to me.
My dear, or my dear, you did not introduce yourself, so I do not know how to address me, no one invented the wheel, sarmale was also made by my grandmother, sarmale is made by me and even the chefs with a diploma, even if they are not their own creations. . Do you, at home, only cook recipes of your own creation? :)
For the chicken breast in sour cream, garlic and parsley sauce, I washed the chicken, dried it well with napkins, and cut it into suitable pieces (not very small). I salted and peppered the pieces of breast and left them to rest for an hour in the refrigerator. After 1 hour, I fried the breast in hot oil, and when it was ready, I took it out and kept it warm until I prepared the sauce.
I melted the butter over low heat. I added a tablespoon of flour and mixed quickly. I quenched with a little sweet milk and sour cream. If the sauce is too thick, dilute it with a little sweet milk. I salted and peppered it, I added the crushed garlic, and I left it for a few minutes, on low heat.
I put the pieces of fried chicken breast in a yena bowl, over the meat I added the sour cream sauce. I put it in the oven for about 20 minutes. Then I added the finely chopped green parsley and put it in the oven for another 5 minutes. I then put 1 delicate spoon and left for another 5 minutes.
I served the chicken breast in sour cream sauce with hot sauce and polenta!
Chicken liver liver
Chicken livers are boiled in salted water with onions and carrots.
Bring to a boil well, about 20-25 minutes,
Boiled livers are given to the robot
together with the butter at room temperature.
Cut green onions, green garlic, parsley and dill into small pieces.
The liver paste is transferred to a bowl,
over it to add the chopped greens,
season with salt and pepper
The resulting composition is divided into two cake trays, lined with baking paper. From place to place, you can put boiled eggs, whole, which are pressed to enter completely under the composition.
Put the trays in the preheated oven at 180 degrees for 1-1.5 hours, until the dough is well bound and the top is nicely browned.
Chicken with mushrooms and sour cream sauce with garlic
It is a dish a bit similar to the monastery chicken, but adapted to be prepared at Slow Cooker Crock Pot.
I love this appliance, even if the preparation of a recipe takes a little longer than the stove, it is much healthier, tastier and in addition I do not have to sweat next to the flame of the stove, on this heat.
[ingredients title = & # 8221Ingrediente & # 8221]
- the chest, thighs and wings of a chicken
- 2 onions
- 400 gr canned mushrooms
- 1 clove of garlic
- 50 gr butter
- 750 ml water
- 200 ml of semi-sweet white wine
- 200 gr sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 bunch of parsley
- 2-3 celery leaves
Preparation time: 3 hours and 30 minutes
[preparation title = & # 8221Preparation & # 8221]
Add a teaspoon of salt, cover the bowl with the lid provided, connect the appliance to the power supply and set the HIGH cooking mode for one hour.
Drain the mushrooms well, possibly rinse them a little more, chop the onion scales, and cut the butter into smaller pieces.
After draining the cooking time of the chicken, transfer the meat to a sieve to drain the liquid well, and put the soup in another bowl.
Rinse the ceramic bowl with a little water, place the pieces of butter in it, then the onion and the mushrooms and mix them well.
Place the drained and seasoned chicken with pepper, thyme, paprika and salt on top.
Place the lid on the bowl and set the HIGH program for 2 hours and 30 minutes.
Let the ingredients cook in the butter, as well as in the steam that forms in the bowl, without lifting the lid, for at least an hour, then add the wine and the juice from the soup, just enough to cover the meat.
Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice.
Add a little salt over it, then mix it with sour cream.
Mix the eggs well and add them over the sour cream and garlic, then homogenize the mixture and add the finely chopped parsley and celery leaves.
30 minutes before the time expires, try the meat, taste the food and season it with spices: pepper, paprika, nutmeg, then add a little soup over the composition of garlic, sour cream and eggs, until slightly diluted and add gradually into the bowl, mixing well.
Depending on how well the ingredients are prepared, especially the meat, the cooking time can be extended before adding the cream composition.
Nutmeg is optional, I added it because I really like its aroma.
It is a very good food, especially served with polenta.
Variants of liver pancakes
Delicious pancakes with a variety of additives are made from chicken liver.
- chicken liver & # 8211 500 grams
- semolina & # 8211 3 tbsp
- potatoes & # 8211 one piece
- onion & # 8211 one piece
- salt to taste
- cooking oil.
- Wash the liver, dry.
- Peel the potatoes and onions.
- Everything turns.
- Pour the semolina and leave it for half an hour.
- Form pancakes and fry quickly in hot oil.
If desired, the wheat can be replaced with oatmeal.
To prepare, you will need:
- chicken liver & # 8211 200 grams
- cow's cheese & # 8211 200 grams
- egg & # 8211 one piece
- semolina & # 8211 4 tbsp
- flour & # 8211 4 tbsp
- frying oil
- spices, salt to taste.
- Liver washing.
- Grind it with the addition of cottage cheese.
- Combine with eggs, bait, spices, salt and leave for half an hour
- Add flour, mix.
- Drain your hands in cold water to make chops.
- Bread, fry in oil until cooked.
- chicken liver & # 8211 600 grams
- red onion & # 8211 one thing
- carrots & # 8211 one piece
- cabbage & # 8211 200 grams
- garlic & # 8211 3 teeth
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- flour & # 8211 3 tbsp
- frying oil
- spices, salt to taste.
- The liver cleans, rinses and dries.
- Along with onions, carrots, cabbage and garlic.
- Pour sour cream and add flour.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Fry in hot oil until cooked.
The cakes, as well as pies, casseroles and rolls, can be prepared from boiled chicken liver.
This method of cooking has become quite popular among hostesses, due to the ability of the product to absorb fats well.
As a garnish, cereals, various vegetables, pasta, boiled, boiled or pickled mushrooms are suitable for this.
Now you know what to cook with chicken liver and how well you can serve it.
It goes well with almost all spices and sauces for meat and vegetables.
Finally, I would like to emphasize once again the importance of incorporating chicken liver food into the diet, but many things have already been said, so we are watching another video recipe.
Ham duet served with sour cream sauce
1. Mix the pate with the cucumbers and the butter until it becomes oily and season with pepper. Grease the slices of ham with pate, roll them and put them in the fridge for 10 minutes.
2. Mix the cream cheese with the chopped garlic, dill and grated and drained horseradish. Grease the slices of ham with the paste obtained and put them in the fridge for 10 minutes.
3. Mix the sour cream with the parsley, sprinkle, if desired, the paprika and season with salt and pepper.
4. Cut the ham rolls, put them on a salad bed, over which we add the sour cream sauce, and decorate with green parsley. Good appetite!
Butter chicken (chicken in tomato and butter sauce)
I had been looking at the butter chicken recipe for a long time, because it sounds and looks delicious and I was sure it would be to my taste. I recently remembered it and stopped thinking, bought my ingredients and prepared it according to a quick recipe I found on The Kitchn. I saw that there are also variants in which the chicken is left to marinate overnight and I think I will try that one as well, but this time I chose the fastest method. A delicious dish came out, which I served with rice.
I liked it so much that I put it on my list of repeat dishes and that's why I really wanted to write it on the blog. Next time I prepare butter chicken I want to serve it with naan breads, I think they will fit you together beautifully.
- 700 gr chicken breast
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 400 ml tomato juice
- a tablespoon of tomato paste
- a medium onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- a piece of ginger of about 2-3 cm
- a teaspoon of cumin powder
- a teaspoon of garam masala
- a teaspoon of turmeric powder
- a cinnamon stick
- 120 ml liquid cream
- a tablespoon of lemon juice
- a tablespoon of chopped parsley
- Mix the cumin with garam masala and turmeric in a bowl.
- Cut the meat into large cubes and place in a bowl. Put 2 teaspoons of the spice, salt and pepper mixture on it and massage all the pieces well.
- Put a pan on medium heat to sea and melt in it 4 tablespoons of butter. Add the pieces of meat and brown on all sides for 10 minutes.
- Chop the onion, crush the garlic, and the ginger is cleaned and put on the small grater.
- When browned, remove the meat to a plate.
- Put onion, garlic and ginger in the pan and cook for 2 minutes, stirring often.
- Add the tomato paste, cinnamon stick and the rest of the spice mix. Fry for another minute.
- Add the tomato sauce, put the chicken in the pan, mix and cook for another 12 minutes.
- Add sour cream, a tablespoon of butter, lemon juice and salt. Stir and turn off the heat.
- Serve with chopped parsley (or fresh coriander), along with basmati rice or boiled jasmine or naan breads.