We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
A lovely dish thats filling and can be made for four people for under a tenner!
Yorkshire, England, UK
1 person made this
- 2 Carrots
- 1 Large Onion
- 1 Broccoli
- 1 Courgette
- 1 Leek
- 6 Tomatoes
- 3 Mixed Peppers
- 1 Pack of Baby Corn
- 1 Wholegrain Rice
- 1 Lime
- 2 Garlic Cloves
MethodPrep:10min ›Cook:1hr ›Ready in:1hr10min
- Pre Heat oven to 170c.
- Chop all the veg into slices and place in a baking tray and drizzle over Vegetable Oil.
- Cook in oven for approx 1 hr.
- Prepare approx 150g of rice (takes around 15 minutes). At same time, press the garlic and fry in one tablespoon of butter and squeeze in the juice of a lime.
- Once the garlic and butter have mixed (after 5 mins), leave to cool.
- Approx 5 mins before the rice has cooked, add the garlic sauce and stir in.
- Once all is cooked, add vegetables to the bed of rice in a bowl and enjoy!