We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Raw zucchini, which does not have too many seeds. It is a quick dessert to make.
- 1-2 raw zucchini
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- enough flour to make a composition that you take with a spoon
- frying oil
Preparation time: less than 15 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Dessert with zucchini:
The zucchini are washed and grated on a large grater. Add the sugar, eggs and vanilla sugar and mix well, at the end of the flour so that we have a soft composition.
Heat the pan, add the oil and then with a spoon form some "meatballs", fry them on both sides, take them out on a napkin and let them drain the oil. Then put them on a plate and powder them with sugar.
Strawberries stuffed with grated chocolate
Do you want a dessert based on fruit but with a creamy and intense taste? It is very easy to get it without consuming more than 100 calories.
- 5 large strawberries
- 2 tablespoons of ricotta cheese or diet cheese
- & frac12 teaspoon brown sugar
- 2 drops of vanilla extract.
Cut the strawberry stalks and remove half of the core using a teaspoon. Separately, mix the cheese, sugar and vanilla extract. Fill the strawberries with the prepared mixture and serve sprinkled with grated dark chocolate. This dessert contains 96.5 calories and 3.5g of fat. You will want to enjoy it more often!
Ingredients for Crispy Baked Pumpkin:
- pumpkin & # 8211 according to the possibilities, I had three not too big, maximum one kilogram to have had together
- 250 ml of yogurt
- 50 ml olive oil
- 50 grams of drier Telemea cheese
Preparation of Crispy Baked Pumpkin:
Obviously, if you use large pumpkins with a slightly stained / dry peel, they are peeled, the very tender ones can be left with the peel. Cut the zucchini into sticks 12-13 cm long and 1-1.5 cm thick. Sprinkle with salt and look at them for about 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, mix the breadcrumbs (enough, to be fair, I used wholemeal bread crumbs, homemade, half a 750 gram pita bread) with finely grated telemeau:
Specifically, I saw in the other cooking options all kinds of combinations in the mixture in which the zucchini are rolled, some are given through the egg, in others the flour is mixed with breadcrumbs or cornflakes are used, breadcrumbs with chopped garlic, various greens or Parmesan .
Combine the olive oil with the yogurt and then beat a little with a fork:
After the pumpkins have sweated well (the salt extracts water from them), they are soaked with absorbent paper and dipped, three sticks at a time, in the mixture of yogurt and olive oil. Roll well and throw in the plate with breadcrumbs and cheese. Shaking the plate horizontally to roll the pumpkin sticks, dress on all sides in breadcrumbs. Place on a tray covered with baking paper:
Put nicely in the preheated oven at 190 degrees Celsius for 25 minutes (until browned):
I served them as soon as they cooled a little, with tzatziki sauce and a fresh bread with tomatoes:
From the fragrant aroma of oranges you can quickly prepare a dessert for the whole family. See the delicious cake recipe.
- 250 gr flour
- 200 gr powdered sugar
- 180 ml of fresh orange juice
- 180 gr sugar
- 130 ml oil
- 3 oranges & # 8211 just grated peel
- 3 eggs
- 50 gr cornstarch
- A tablespoon of cocoa
- A sachet of baking powder
- A pinch of salt powder
- A baking soda knife tip
- Lemon juice.
Method of preparation
Put the eggs in a bowl and mix with the sugar and salt until it triples in volume. Add the orange juice, grated peel and oil and mix everything with a whisk until you get a homogeneous composition.
The flour is mixed with baking powder, starch and baking soda and added to the above mixture by stirring with a whisk. A rectangular or round cake pan is lined with oil and flour and filled with dough. Add a tablespoon of cocoa over the dough and mix well to incorporate everything.
Add the orange juice over the dough and mix a little with a toothpick. Place the cake in the oven for 35 minutes at 180 degrees C, then remove from the oven and allow to cool.
For the icing, mix the powdered sugar with the lemon juice and spread it over the entire surface of the cake, then let it harden for about 20 minutes.
Beef muscle we clean it from the skin, we wash it and we cut slices of approx 2 cm thick, then we put them in a saucepan with oil at sauteed, not fried (as long as it changes color).
Candy in a calendar box
Chocolate fruit bouquet
Box of 4 chocolate hearts
The vegetables which we cleaned, washed and cut into appropriately large pieces (because we will take them out and care after cooking, to form a pleasant sauce) we will add them over beef and then beef soup (to be contained in liquid).
Cover the pan with a lid and simmer, adding a little soup from time to time (so as not to burn the meat and vegetables if they do not have enough liquid), until the beef is tender and the vegetables are soft.
out the vegetables and we give them through blender or sieve, and sauce obtained we put it back over beef tenderloin, adding tomato juice, sour cream, salt and pepper to taste.
Mushrooms which we will use as gasket, we clean them from the skin and feet and boil them in salted water (or delicately with vegetables).
We drain them in a strainer, then pull them into a small pan butter (or vegetable oil) and served with muscle with vegetable sauce.
To be more tasty, we will introduce saucepan in the preheated oven for 10-15 minutes, to reduce the liquid and make the sauce thicker.
The beef tenderloin will be served with a garnish of mushrooms, rice etc & # 8230, with the vegetable sauce obtained, 1-2 tablespoons sour cream and decorated with fresh, finely chopped parsley.
Share in dishes - Poultry milk, a dessert of too much love
In this edition, Emanuel C & icircrstea shows us, step by step, how to make a delicious dessert, with a true history behind it: step milk. Legedana says that in the past, this kind of mischief was the pretext for women who were overwhelmed by the love of their partners. Therefore, & icirci sent them to look for step-by-step instructions so that they could have a quiet time in the house.
For this fine and delicious dessert at the same time, you need eggs, milk, caster sugar, vanilla sugar, vanilla powdered sugar, juice and sourdough. peel & # 259 de l & # 259m & acircie.
The following is how easy it is to prepare pastry milk in the new episode, below, of the show Share & icircn bucate & rdquo.
Pressing the button below represents your agreement to the TERMS AND CONDITIONS of the COMMENTING PLATFORM.
4 delicious recipes with gelatin
1. Cake with gelatin and strawberries
The first option on the list of delicious recipes with gelatin is a mixture of strawberries, biscuits, butter and other ingredients that, put together, result an excellent dessert able to satisfy the demands of all guests at the table. In addition, it is very easy to prepare.
- 1 l of water
- Fresh mint
- 3/4 cup caster sugar (30 g)
- 1 sachet of strawberry gelatin
- 2 cups mascarpone (500 g)
- 1 1/2 cup whipped cream (300 g)
- 1 tablespoon orange peel (10 g)
- 1 packet of orange-flavored biscuits (200 g)
- 2 sachets of hydrated natural gelatin (14 g)
- 2 cups strawberries cut in half (250 g)
- 3/4 cup melted butter (125 g)
Method of preparation
- To prepare the base, put the orange-flavored biscuits in a blender and grind them until they become powder.
- Then, mix the biscuit powder with the melted butter and set the vessel aside.
- Place this mixture in a removable ring shape and press until you get a compact paste.
- To prepare the cream, beat the mascarpone cheese with the caster sugar in a bowl until soft.
- Add the whipped cream and continue to beat well until it binds.
- Add the orange peel and lightly melted hydrated gelatin. Continue beating until well blended.
- Pour this mixture over the biscuits and put everything in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Dissolve the strawberry gelatin in hot water and allow to cool to room temperature.
- Arrange the strawberries on the cake, pour the liquid gelatin and put the dessert in the fridge.
2. Gelatin jelly with red wine and fruit
The second recipe with gelatin is prepared with a little red wine and several types of fruit (depending on preferences). With a little effort, you will get a delicious, soft and refreshing dessert that will be to everyone's taste.
- 3 cups syrup (720 g)
- 3 cups red wine (720 ml)
- 1 cup pineapple in syrup (800 g)
- 2 sachets of grape-flavored gelatin (14 g)
- 2 cups boiled water (400 ml)
- 1 cup peaches in syrup (800 g)
- Prunes (300 g)
Method of preparation
- First, prepare the gelatin by dissolving it in water and set it aside.
- Then, collect the syrup from the canned fruit until you get three cups.
- Cut the pineapple and peach into small pieces and set them aside.
- Heat the red wine with the prunes so that they soften.
- Mix the syrup with the plums and red wine.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Add the grape-flavored gelatin, the syrup mixture with red wine and plums and the chopped fruit.
- Pour the mixture into your favorite shapes and put it in the fridge to solidify.
3. Gelatin with milk and fruit
The third gelatin dessert option is ideal for any occasion, such as birthdays, a romantic evening with your partner or a Sunday afternoon with your family. Gelatin with milk and fruit has a delicious aroma and a creamy consistency. The fruit gives this dessert an incredible explosion of flavors.
Low calorie desserts
Green tea ice cream is one of the most delicious low-calorie desserts. You can serve it with pleasure without any guilt.
- Lemon peel (3 g)
- 1 cup water (200 ml)
- Lemon juice (45 ml)
- 4 sheets of unflavored gelatin
- 1 jar of light cream cheese (200 g)
- 1 cup of green tea that has already been infused (200 ml)
- 2 eggs - separate the yolks (120 g)
Method of preparation
- Mix the tea with the gelatin sheets (which must first be left to soak in cold water).
- Add water, juice and lemon peel.
- Beat the yolks and add them to the composition. Stir well.
- Add the cream cheese and your favorite sweetener. Stir well.
- Beat the egg whites to a froth and add them to the prepared mixture.
- Pour the composition into a bowl and leave it in the freezer until it starts to harden.
- Take it out of the freezer and mix it well so that it does not crystallize. Put it back in the freezer.
- Repeat the last two steps until you get the desired consistency, that is, a creamy one.
6 recipes with dry cake. How to reuse the cakes left over from Christmas or Easter.
6 recipes with dry cake. How to reuse the cakes left over from Christmas or Easter. Cake pudding recipes with meringue, cheese or fruit. How to make an old cake dessert? Cake recipes.
After the holidays we happen to be left with uneaten cakes. That is why it is good to make quantities adjusted to the family's needs and, most importantly, not to bake the cozonacs many days before the event. Otherwise we choose dry cake. We were still amazed by the fact that some people bake cakes a week before Christmas or Easter, although it is well known that the leavenings are fresh and tasty. Yes, there are opulent cakes that last 10 days, but, whatever you say, they are not like in the first 2-3 days!
Here you will find more cake recipes from the Urban Flavors Collection + useful tips on their preparation and storage.
The simplest method of reusing dry (old) cakes is toasting them on the toaster (the toaster). Fried and buttered cake slices are phenomenal!
For the revitalization of the remaining cakes from Christmas and New Year, we leave below several pudding recipes. These can be accompanied by delicious sauces or homemade jams. Here's a vanilla sauce (soda or creme anglaise) & # 8211 the recipe here.
Below you will find 6 recipes with dry cake, one more delicious than the other! Click on their titles or on the inserted links to get to each recipe!
Pumpkin juice & # 8211 Recipe
To get the most out of the richness of vitamins and minerals, fresh pumpkin juice remains one of the most recommended options.
The immature pumpkins will be chosen, with very little formed seeds, with a fine and whole skin.
The zucchini are washed well, then passed through the juicer, along with the peel. It is good to know that from 300 gr. 200 ml of pumpkin can be obtained. of juice (a glass).
After preparation, pumpkin juice is consumed immediately, to avoid the process of oxidation and fermentation.
Zucchini, Cure For Rheumatism