We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
most of the chefs have prepared these buns, I don't even know from whom to say that I was inspired ... They are very, very good!
- It took:
- 500 gr white flour
- 1 cube of yeast
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 30 ml oil
- 270 ml of warm water
- salt to taste (about 1 teaspoon)
- coarse salt and poppy seeds (sprinkled over buns)
- Boiling solution:
- 2l apa
- 1 baking soda sachet
- 4 tablespoons salt
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Laugenbrot Buns:
The dough is prepared normally, mixing all the ingredients.
Before dividing it into smaller portions, leave it to rise for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, boil the water with the salt and baking soda.
Divide the leavened dough into different shapes, depending on your preferences (larger, smaller, rounder, flatter) and pass them for about 30 sec. in boiling water with salt and baking soda.
We take out the buns directly in the tray in which we want to bake them, lined with baking paper and before putting them in the oven we cut them on top and sprinkle coarse salt and poppy seeds.
Bake the pan over a moderate heat until it becomes copper.
I chose to flatten the dough a little before scalding it so I could use these buns for sandwiches.
These breads are extraordinary and very easy to make. Intense taste of pretzels with a crispy crust and fluffy core. You will surely like it!
1 sachet of dry yeast
1 teaspoon sugar
1 teaspoon salt
flour content (approx. 500g)
2 liters of water
12 teaspoons baking soda
4 tablespoons salt
Optional: for sprinkling on top: poppy seeds, sesame or coarse salt (I did not put)
In a bowl put warm water with dry yeast, mix a little and let it dissolve 2-3 minutes, after this time put the rest of the ingredients, salt, sugar and oil, mix a little with your fingers and finally add flour, a little a little until we get an elastic dough and easy to handle without sticking to the hand.
Let the crust obtained rise until it doubles in volume.
After it has risen, put water, baking soda and salt on the fire, in a pot or a larger bowl, and let it boil. During this time we take care of the dough.
Break a 90g piece of dough (weighed) and form round buns with your fingers.
(I had 9 loaves of bread)!
From the moment the water started to boil, add the buns, 3 at a time, and let them simmer for 30 seconds, until they rise to the top. Remove with a whisk and place them in a tray lined with baking paper. Cut the buns a little and put the tray in the preheated oven at 210 & # 176C for about 20 minutes.
The mayonnaise is prepared first.
Put in a bowl warm water, yeast, a tablespoon of sugar and 50 grams of flour.
Set aside for 5 minutes or until bubbles begin to form.
Add butter, 2 tablespoons sugar and egg and mix.
Add flour and salt and knead the dough.
It can be kneaded by hand or you can use a robot.
The resulting dough will be soft and slightly sticky. DO NOT add flour, this is how the dough should be. If you add more flour, the buns will no longer be fluffy.
Cover the bowl with a kitchen towel or cling film and leave in a warm place away from the current until it doubles in size.
Push the dough back and place it on the work table.
Divide the dough into 8 equal pieces.
Sprinkle flour on your hands and shape each piece of dough into a bun or stick.
Place the buns in a pan and leave to rise for an hour or until they double in size.
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
Beat the egg with the milk. Apply with a kitchen brush on each bun and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Put them in the oven, where they are kept for 15-17 minutes or until they are nicely browned.
Leave to cool and serve with burgers, sandwiches or as such.
Few know this cheese bun recipe!
Simple, fluffy, soft, brown and pleasant-looking homemade buns. They are ideal for a family breakfast or dinner.
For the dough:
For the filling:
-300-360 g of cottage cheese
-grated peel of a lemon
For the Streusel topping:
-3 tablespoons of wheat flour.
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. Dissolve warm milk with dry yeast. Mix well. Add 1 glass of flour from the total amount and mix. Cover the mayonnaise with cling film and leave for 15 minutes to form a frothy hat.
2. In a separate bowl, mix the eggs with the sugar, melted butter, a pinch of salt and cream. Mix with a tel.
3. When the mayonnaise has risen, mix the egg mixture with the mayonnaise and half the amount of flour. Mix well.
4. Add the second half of the flour and oil. Stir with your hands and then start kneading.
5. Pass the dough on the work surface and continue to knead for 5-10 minutes until the dough is soft, smooth and non-sticky.
6. Transfer the dough to a bowl greased with oil, cover with cling film and leave in a warm place for 1 hour to leaven.
7. During this time, prepare the filling. In a bowl, add the cheese, egg yolk, sugar, melted butter and grated lemon zest. Mix well, then add the raisins and incorporate them into the filling.
8. After 1 hour, knead the dough once more and transfer it to the bowl to leaven for another 1 hour.
9. In an hour the dough has risen. Transfer the dough to the work surface and divide into 15 equal parts.
10. Spread each piece in a circle and add 1 tablespoon of filling in the middle.
11. Fold the sides first, then the bottom and top. You will get a square resembling an envelope.
12. Transfer each bun obtained to a tray lined with baking paper at a distance from each other.
13. Cover with a cotton towel and leave for 15-20 minutes.
14. Prepare the Streusel topping. In a small bowl add the flour, sugar and butter. Mix well until you get breadcrumbs.
15. Grease the buns with a beaten egg and then sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
16. Bake in the preheated oven at 180 ° C for 25-30 minutes until golden brown.