We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
"Goodies for Christmas" "
I made a quick lunch with veal muscle. Next to it I put a salad of vegetables and a glass of red wine. Nothing complicated but delicious.
- 500 gr veal muscle
- 3 cloves garlic
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon dried and chopped sage
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon red peppercorns
- 1 teaspoon chopped green thyme
Preparation time: less than 15 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Veal tenderloin with red pepper and sage:
- The veal is sliced into not very thin slices.
- The meat is fried in oil mixed with butter.
- Peel the garlic, cut it and place it over the meat.
- Sprinkle dried sage and smoked paprika on top.
- Fry the veal tenderloin on both sides.
- Towards the end add the red pepper.
- It's still salting.
- Beef / veal is recommended to be salted towards the end of cooking. This way it will remain tender.
- For freshness, sprinkle with chopped green thyme.
Beef / veal is recommended to be salted towards the end of cooking. This way it will remain tender.