We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Dish type
- Chocolate cheesecake
- White chocolate cheesecake
This is a Japanese cheesecake which is so light that it seems a little like a souffle. You only need cream cheese, eggs and white chocolate to make this easy dessert! Serve as is or with a drizzle of pureed berries.
9 people made this
IngredientsMakes: 1 cheesecake
- 3 eggs, separated
- 115g white chocolate
- 115g cream cheese
MethodPrep:15min ›Cook:45min ›Ready in:1hr
- Preheat oven to 180 C / Gas 4. Line the bottom of a 23cm springform cake tin with baking paper.
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler or in the microwave, allow to cool slightly. Then mix in the cream cheese and egg yolks.
- Beat the egg whites in a clean bowl with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form. Fold in the cooled white chocolate mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the lined tin and bake for 15 minutes in preheated oven. Lower the temperature to 150 C / Gas 2 and bake for a further 15 minutes. Turn the oven off but leave the cheesecake in the oven for a further 15 minutes.
- Remove the cheesecake from the oven; allow to cool completely at room temperature and then store (for up to a few days) in the fridge. This cheesecake is best when it has been chilled for awhile in the fridge.
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(11)
Reviews in English (6)
by Mrs Sabrina Fisher
It's amazingly light and fluffy! I found this recipe and served this to a couple friends a few months ago... who still talk about it to this day!It's highly recommended~-08 Aug 2018