We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- 300gr fresh spinach
- 250ml milk
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2-3 tablespoons of oil (to cover the pan in which we make the spinach)
- 8 cloves garlic (teeth)
- salt, pepper to taste
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Spinach in bechamel sauce:
Wash the spinach leaves and put them to boil for 15-20 minutes (until they are soft). Remove them on a strainer to drain the water then chop them with a wooden chopper or knife. Put the oil in a saucepan. We cut the cleaned garlic into slices or crush it (depending on how easy it is for you). We brown them a little in oil (be careful not to burn them! Don't wait for them to make a brown color .Then remove the garlic. Add the 3 tablespoons of flour and mix to mix with the oil. Add a little milk to thicken .. about 50ml and put on the fire again, pour the rest of the milk little by little, like pudding, mixing always. After it has thickened, add salt, pepper, spinach and let it boil for a few more minutes. Serve hot with scrambled eggs or grilled meat.
frozen spinach can also be used
Spinach nest with leurd pesto
I seem to enjoy spring the most when I turn the markets green. Spinach, leurd, nettles as if the whole universe was one color. It is a pity not to take advantage of this season to fill ourselves with the energy that nature offers us. So today I propose a breakfast recipe in which the ingredients are the stars of the season: spinach and leurda, a kind of ying and yang that complement each other perfectly! Spinach nest with egg, bechamel sauce and leurd pesto.
Ingredients for two servings:
- 25 grams of flour
- 25 grams of butter
- 250 ml milk
- 2 eggs
Pesto de leurdă:
- a strong hand of leurd
- 1 clove of garlic
- 20 grams of parmesan
- 10 grams of pine seeds
- Olive oil
I washed the spinach and leurda:
I melted the butter in a pan and hardened the spinach together with the leurda:
When they hardened, I placed them in the shape of a nest in a tray lined with baking paper:
Bechamel sauce is called a "mother" sauce because once you prepare it you can make variations on the same theme and get at least five more sauces composed by adding ingredients. Dating from the 17th century, the basis of this sauce consists of the hot mixture of flour with butter known to us as rântaş or roux, a term used widely. So I melted the butter in a saucepan and then added the flour. In a few seconds the flour made a common front with the butter, a good time to add the milk. Gradually, little by little, stirring constantly so as not to form lumps. At the end I added nutmeg, salt and pepper. About 12 minutes on low heat are enough for the flour to cook and have a fine and fragrant sauce:
Inside the spinach nest I broke an egg:
Over the egg I added the hot bechamel sauce and put them in the oven heated to 180 degrees for about 10 minutes:
I put a pinch of salt in a mortar and crushed them. I added leurda and pine seeds that I previously heated in a pan to intensify their flavor. I crushed all the ingredients as long as I could, added the grated Parmesan cheese and thinner with olive oil:
When the egg is cooked, it is ideal for the yolk to remain sticky, it is ready to be served. But not before sprinkling it with a few teaspoons of leurd pesto. Hello finesse!
Recipes for lunch and dinner, casserole or pan, with rice
3. Chicken panPaella with chicken is a more handy version, when we do not have shellfish available
Paella is a traditional dish in Spain, Valencia, exported almost everywhere. There are versions only with fish or others that combine several types of meat or meat with fish. De facto, each family or restaurant has its own recipe.
It is a unique pan type food, and the basis of any paella is rice. In addition to chicken & # 8211 in our case, many vegetables are included in the composition. A Sunday lunch or just as well dinner or packed lunch. Comfortable to eat, completely nutritional.
- 350 g long grain rice, or generally with as little starch as possible, the grains must not stick together
- 1 chicken cut relatively small pieces (the part with many bones is used for something else) & # 8211 can be used only certain parts, according to preference, only thighs or wings or chest, about 400 g boneless meat)
- 100 g green beans
- 100 g frozen or raw peas
- ½ kg of well-ripened tomatoes, peeled
- 1 pepper
- 1 l of water
- saffron - an ingredient that can not be missing, gives it its characteristic color
- salt, pepper, sweet pepper
- oil, preferably olive oil
* Fry in a large frying pan with oil the chicken cut into pieces together with it, the green beans cut 2-3 cm, the peas and peppers cut similar to the beans. Add salt and pepper and keep everything over medium heat, stirring constantly for about 15 minutes.
* Meanwhile, peel the tomatoes and cut into small cubes, add along with the paprika. Let them simmer together for a few minutes. Add the water in which I dissolved the saffron. Stir gently and simmer for about 20 minutes.
An important condition
* The step that does not admit mistakes is the one in which we add the rice: it is added in the cross in the middle of the pan and it is left to simmer for about 20 minutes without the lid. Necessarily, without stirring, so that the rice does not release much starch. The amount of water depends a lot on the type of rice, possibly we add a little more. Cover with a lid after extinguishing the flame for a few minutes.
* Before serving, mix the rice with the rest of the ingredients with light movements, scraping lightly on the bottom of the pan - one of the characteristics of the paella is that the rice browns slightly underneath.
7. Roasted dumplings with spinach and cabbage
A tasty Asian recipe with spinach, ginger and Chinese cabbage.
- 375 g Spinach leaf with Bonduelle leaf
- 100 g Green peas sweet berries VAPEUR Bonduelle
- 1 packet of dough for spring packs (20 sheets)
- 400 g Chinese cabbage
- 1 pc. (100 g) ginger (root)
- 3-4 strands of green onions
- 300 ml. vegetable oil
- 1 hot pepper
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 6 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 drops of chilli sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Salt to taste
Find out how you can get a tasty dish here.
Sos bechamel & # 8211 Sos alb
Bechamel sauce is the basis of all warm white sauces. It is made from only 5 ingredients and can be successfully used in dill sauces, mushrooms, baked pasta, cheeses, etc.
Also known as white sauce, it is a fine and creamy sauce that requires only attention and the use of quality ingredients. The preparation is very simple and you do not have to be a master in culinary art to succeed!
Stay tuned for the list of ingredients and how to prepare it.
- 120 g white flour
- 100 g butter with 82% fat
- 1 l milk with 3.5% fat
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tip of a grated nutmeg knife
Method of preparation:
In a saucepan over low heat, melt the butter and add the flour, mix until incorporated and continue to fry for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
Add the salt and gradually pour the milk, stirring in one without stopping until it thickens and finish all the milk.
Add the nutmeg and cook for another 3-4 minutes on low heat. At the end he must be fluid and glaze the spoon.
Cook chicken chops in bechamel sauce
- 500 gr boneless and skinless chicken breast
- 1 onion
- 1 or
- 2 tablespoons rice
- 500 ml of water
- 1 tablespoon dried vegetables
- 1 bay leaf
- 50 gr butter
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 200 ml cooking cream
- 140 gr cream cheese with greens
- 50 gr grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- a few sprigs of green dill
Method of preparation
How to prepare Chicken meatballs in bechamel sauce.
We put a pot of water to boil.
Meanwhile, chop the meat, chop the onion and rinse the rice well. Then mix them, add an egg, a little salt and a little pepper.
When the water starts to boil, add 1/2 teaspoon of coarse salt and dried vegetables.
Form the hairs and immerse them in boiling water. Add a bay leaf and let the meatballs boil until they rise to the surface.
We check if they are cooked and take them out in a sieve.
For the bechamel sauce, melt the butter and add a clove of crushed garlic. Leave the garlic only until the butter melts, then remove it and add the flour. Stir vigorously until the flour absorbs all the melted butter.
Gradually add the broth from the meatballs and stir continuously to mix.
When finished with the soup, add the liquid cream and cream cheese.
Stir until the sauce is smooth, then add a clove of finely grated garlic, nutmeg and white pepper.
After 2-3 minutes, add the grated Parmesan cheese and dip the chicken pieces in the bechamel sauce.
Let them boil together with the sauce for 5 minutes, during which time add the chopped green dill and match the taste with what you need.
The chicken meatballs in bechamel sauce are really delicious and very filling, quite caloric, but they are worth cooking from time to time!
1 kg of spinach,
30 g butter,
2 tablespoons flour,
2 glasses of milk,
Spinach is washed well, cleaned of stalks, scalded.
Then boil for 5-6 minutes in boiling salted water. Remove and drain.
During this time, melt the butter, add flour and quench with milk.
Add the drained spinach immediately. Mix well, leave for 3-4 minutes.
Serve hot with various steaks, scrambled eggs, vegetables or plain.
Baked spinach with eggs and Bechamel sauce
Because we are still in the green season, we offer you a recipe based on spinach: baked spinach with eggs and Bechamel sauce. It is a delicious food that is prepared quickly and easily. In just 30 minutes, your taste buds will enjoy a refined and healthy dish. The quantities presented are for two people.
Here's how to cook spinach in the oven with eggs and Bechamel sauce!
Quick vegetable recipe with Bechamel milk sauce
The dish can be cooked with various vegetables: potatoes, carrots, green peas, green beans, asparagus, etc. Vegetable food with Bechamel milk sauce can be cooked in one way or, in this case, in a vegetable mix. In winter, you can buy frozen vegetables ready to be cooked, do not make any effort for this step.
Bechamel is a white sauce, the basis for food or used to obtain other sauces by adding cheese, mustard, dill, etc. It consists in the gradual incorporation of milk in a butter rantas. The technique of making bechamel sauce without lumps consists in taking the following measures: low heat, using a whisk (made of silicone if the pot has a non-stick coating or white enamel), the milk should be warm and always mix in the sauce.
More images during the preparation of Bechamel sauce can be found HERE (click)
The recipe is taken from an old book of & # 8220 household tips & # 8221, published in 1959, which also includes an interesting collection of recipes.
Preparation time 10 minutes
Cooking time 10 minutes
- 400-500 g vegetables (potatoes, carrots, peas, green beans, asparagus, broccoli, etc.)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Ingredients for Bechamel milk sauce
- 50 g butter
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 250 ml of hot milk
- salt, pepper, nutmeg
PREPARATION vegetables with Bechamel milk sauce
1. If the vegetables are not frozen and ready to be cooked, then clean, wash, slice or unwrap the bouquets (cauliflower and broccoli).
2. Boil the vegetables for 10 minutes, putting them in boiling water (about 1.5 liters) with 1/2 teaspoon of salt. Strain them and place them in portions on plates, or on a plate on a festive day, next to the sauce dish that the guests will use or you will serve yourself, who are the host.
3. Next you have two options. As I described in step 3, or put the vegetables together with the sauce in the oven and bake them together for 15-20 minutes, in which case you make the sauce from 300 ml of milk. The milk sauce should have the consistency of sour cream at the end.
PREPARATION of Bechamel sauce
1. Melt the butter over low heat in a saucepan.
2. Add the flour and mix well until you get a cream, then leave it on the fire for another 1 minute, to fry the flour, but always mix.
3. Pull the pot off the stove and start to incorporate the warm milk little by little at the beginning. If the milk is too hot, it is not a problem just that it thickens quickly and must be put less and quickly homogenized with the aim.
4. If the milk is not very hot, the operation of incorporating the milk from the beginning is done by pouring little by little. If the pot has stability, work with two hands, pouring slowly… like mayonnaise.
5. At the same time, turn the sauce over. Continue like this: pour a little milk, stir in the milk, and mix until the milk runs out (work with both hands, pour the milk with one hand and handle the milk with the other). When you have put all the milk and it is a bit boiled, if the sauce has a thicker consistency than you want, you can add a little more milk. Let the sauce boil for another 1 minute, stirring constantly.
6. Season with salt and pepper and possibly a little nutmeg.
It is a quick and tasty food, enriched by the white sauce.
Other dishes prepared with Bechamel sauce:
& # 8211 Lamb and eggplant puree with bechamel sauce
& # 8211 Lasagna with ragu sauce - original recipe
Liv (e) it!
Vegan lasagna with soy sauce and bechamel sauce with spinach
You know that "lasagna" (or "lasagne") comes from the Greek word "laganon", which called the first known form of pasta, but also a dish, different from the traditional one we know today, but also with layers of pasta and sauce ? "If you didn't know, you just found out."
Do you know how to make a delicious vegan lasagna? - You will find out, step by step, in the following & # 8230
I have to tell you that I tried a lot of recipes, but the one I present to you today seems to me a formidable alternative to the classic recipe, at least as tasty and consistent. Therefore, we will cook together vegan lasagna with soy sauce and bechamel sauce with spinach.
What we need:
& # 8211 tomato paste or red cubes
How is it prepared:
We clean the onion and temper it a little until it becomes translucent.
We put the carrots on the grater and add them to the pan over the onion.
Saute the carrots and onions a little, then add the tomatoes and wine.
Mix well, add the soybeans and let it boil until the sauce decreases.
At the end, season with salt, pepper and add the garlic.
For the bechamel sauce, melt the coconut oil, add the flour and mix well with a whisk until thickened, then add the milk while stirring constantly.
After adding all the milk, season with salt, pepper, nutmeg and inactive yeast. Stir until the sauce begins to thicken.
When the bechamel sauce is ready, take it off the heat and add the spinach, then set it aside.
Grease a pan and put a polish of each sauce on the bottom. Add the first layer of leaves, then add another layer of each sauce.
We continue like this until we have a little sauce left that we will put on the surface (I used three layers of sheets).
After the last layer of leaves, add a little red sauce and more bechamel.
Put the pan in the oven for 60 minutes at 180 gr c.
In the first 40 minutes we will keep the tray covered with an aluminum foil, then we will take it out and leave it in the oven for another 20 minutes.
If you like lasagna and want to try other options, you can replace the ragu sauce in this recipe with the ragu lentil sauce in the recipe here.
Mushroom stroganoff with butterflies
Strawberry soup with cucumber
You might like it too