We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Wash, clean the carrot, onion and celery, cut them into rounds, add the peeled garlic, peppercorns, thyme and bay leaves.
We boil the vegetables, garlic and spices together with the vinegar, wine and salt. After it boils, turn off the heat, let the batter cool and then pour it over the thighs and chest. Let it soak for 24 hours.
In a yena bowl add the sliced parsnips and place the thighs and chest on it. Grease them well with duck lard and then sprinkle them with the remaining juice from the bait, add a little more salt and pepper (to taste), put the lid on and put the dish in the oven for 80 minutes at 180 degrees.
Good appetite ! :)
Recipe of the day: Baked turkey breast on a parsnip bed
Baked turkey breast on a bed of parsnips from: parsnip, olive oil, salt, pepper, butter, rosemary, thyme, turkey.
Baked turkey breast on a bed of parsnips
- 3-4 pieces parsnips, peeled
- olive oil
- coarse black pepper
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon chopped rosemary leaves
- 1 teaspoon chopped thyme leaves
- 1 turkey breast
Method of preparation:
Preheat the oven to 200C.
Cut the parsnip into slices and place in a tray. Sprinkle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
In a small bowl, combine the butter and herbs and mix well.
Wash and dry the rolled turkey. Grease with the butter mixture and season with salt and pepper.
Then place over the parsnips.
Bake for about 1 hour. Let it rest for 8-10 minutes.
Meanwhile, brown the parsnip for a few more minutes, to catch a golden crust.
Cut the turkey breast and serve on a parsnip bed.
Something creamier than a soup, but lighter than a cream, this dish is a real surprise. With a rich taste, slightly sweet, neutral color, you don't really know what to expect when you see it. It all started with a visit to Obor Square and a nice old woman who had only this parsnip left on the stall. He promised me that something very good would come out of it, that it was new, spring. He was right.
- 6 young parsnips
- 4 onions (2 white, 2 red)
- a celery
- a clove of garlic
- 50 g of butter
- 200 ml cream for cooking
- salt, pepper, turmeric
- a tablespoon of oil
- 200 ml beef soup (optional)
Method of preparation
I washed, cleaned and chopped the vegetables. I chose to cut the parsnips into thin strips, to cook faster and to eat and cook a little, as you wish. Another interesting way to cook it, I recommend. I seasoned the vegetables with salt, pepper, turmeric, oil and put them in the oven, at 200 degrees, with the tray covered with aluminum foil.
After they browned, I transferred the vegetables to a tall bowl, where I added the liquid cream and butter. Beef soup is also added here, if you choose to use it. I did both. I recommend adding it gradually, to easily adjust the texture of the cream.
Using a vertical blender, I mashed the vegetables and added salt. I decorated at the end with some sage and sesame, you don't need anything else.
ingredients: two suitable eggplants, 3 cloves of garlic, two tablespoons of olive oil, the juice of half a lemon, 3 tablespoons of sesame paste, half a bunch of parsley, salt and pepper.
Preparation: Bake eggplant, cleaned and drained, then mix well with crushed garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, sesame paste, chopped parsley, plus salt and pepper to taste. It can be served with toast and olives or tomatoes.
Ingredients Carp fillets with parsnip puree and caramelized onions:
- 1 carp of 1.5-2 kg.
- 750 grams of parsnips
- 50 grams of butter
- 4 tablespoons liquid cream
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 3 medium onions
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 lemon
- 4 tablespoons olive oil and black and white pepper
- green onion leaves for garnish
Preparation of carp fillets with parsnip puree and caramelized onions:
Luckily for me, I found a carp-mirror on the market, meaning one that has very few scales.
Even if he had plenty of scales, here's how the swimmer can be too lively not to start jumping through the kitchen: with a strong blow with the knife handle on his head. If it still jumps, repeat the procedure, I admit that it is brutal but it is very effective. If it has scales, catch the fish by gills and scrape the scales in the opposite direction to their natural growth. Below you have a video tutorial that will help you remove carp scales in a simple and ingenious way, at the same time you can see how it is threaded.
How to thread a carp?
1. With a well-sharpened knife & # 8211 ideal would be a special knife for threading & # 8211 a cut is made along the length of the belly through which the entrails will be removed (picture 1).
2. The whole contents of the fish's belly are removed, the pleasant surprise was that inside I found a good handful of caviar, which I cleaned of blood and skins, I salted them and put them in a bowl (picture 2), the goodness of caviar salad will come out of them. After eviscerating the fish, wash it well with cold water and wash it with kitchen towels.
3. Make a deep cut just below the gills, starting from the abdomen to the spine (picture 3).
4. Cut along the entire length of the back, shaving next to the spine (picture 4). The idea is to feel the bones and go with the knife right next to them, peeling off the meat.
5. Continue carefully cutting razor-sharp ribs until the net is completely detached (picture 5).
6. Remove the part with the fins from the belly and obtain the net. Touch the meat with your fingers and extract the remaining bones with tweezers. Repeat on the opposite side, obtaining two beautiful fillets (picture 6). What is left (bones, head) can be used for a fish soup or a basic fish soup.
The fillets are divided into 2 pieces, obtaining 4 beautiful pieces, perfect for 4 servings. Salt and pepper the pieces of fish, place on a plate, sprinkle the juice of 1/2 lemon and 2 tablespoons of olive oil, then wrap and set aside.
How to prepare parsnip puree
1. Peel the parsnips, wash them well and cut them into cubes (picture 1).
2. The cubes of parsnips and 1/2 of the chopped onion and the small cubes are boiled in salted water (picture 2).
3. After the parsnip softens well, drain the water in a strainer, put it back in the pan and add 1 cube of butter (20 grams & # 8211 picture 3).
4. Crush the parsley very finely (I used the hand blender), add the cream and mix until it is frothy and as fine as possible (picture 4). Match the taste with salt and ground white pepper and keep warm.
How to prepare caramelized onions:
1. Peeled onions (2 onions and a half) cut into fine fish 2 cloves of garlic are crushed.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a pan over medium heat and add 1/2 of the remaining butter.
3. Add the onion and chopped garlic, together with 1 teaspoon of salt (picture 1).
4. After the onion softens and turns golden in some places, add the honey (picture 2).
5. Stir and allow the onions to cook with the honey for 1-2 minutes (picture 3).
6. Add balsamic vinegar and 50 ml. of hot water and boil until the liquid drops and becomes syrupy (picture 4). Season with salt to taste and plenty of ground pepper and keep warm until serving.
How to prepare fish
Put the remaining olive oil (1 tablespoon) and a clove of crushed garlic in a cold pan. Put the pan on medium to low heat and stir until the garlic turns slightly yellow, then remove. Add the remaining butter (a small cube) and melt.
In the pan add the fish, with the skin down.
Fry the fish on this side until the skin is crispy and well caramelized (6-7 minutes), then turn on the opposite side.
Roast the fish for another 4-5 minutes and it is ready.
Carp fillets with parsnip puree and caramelized onions, serving
For assembling the dish and serving, it is ideal to use hot plates. Arrange the parsnip puree and caramelized onions on the plate.
Place the fish on top of the puree, sprinkle with lemon juice and garnish with finely chopped green onions. You can also add a slice of lemon on a plate.
Serve immediately, warm and worth all the money! The combination is incredibly fine and successful: the aromatic and creamy puree, the spicy caramelized onion & # 8211 don't think it's predominantly sweet, the sweetness is just as much as the fish with the crispy skin, aromatic and tasty.
Baked chicken in delicious marinade on a bed of caramelized fruit & # 8211 a perfect combination!
Put in honey and orange marinade on a bed of fruit. Amazingly tasty and less commonly prepared baked chicken. This preparation must be present on every holiday table on New Year's Eve. The chicken is tender and juicy, with a pleasant orange taste, and the caramelized fruits combine perfectly with the delicate meat.
-2 pieces of star anise
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1.Prepare the marinade. Peel an orange and grate it.
2.Cut the orange in half and squeeze the juice from one of them. You won't need the second half.
3. In a jar, put the mustard and place the vertical blender on top. Then pour the orange juice and vinegar, add honey and oil. Turn on the blender at full speed and mix the marinade, at first without lifting the device, then gradually lifting it. The marinade must be homogeneous.
4.Add the orange peel and mix.
5.Wash the chicken, then dry it well with a paper towel on all sides. Rub it with salt inside and on the surface, then grease it with marinade.
6. To make the chicken look good on the festive table, tie the legs with a string.
7.Put the chicken in the sleeve, then pour in the remaining marinade. Tie the mason on both sides.
8. Bake the chicken in the preheated oven at 180 ° C for about 1 hour.
9. A few minutes before the chicken is ready, cut the sleeve and uncover the meat, then set the maximum temperature and let it brown.
10.Prepare the fruit bed. Peel an orange, grate it and slice it.
11. Cut the apples into pieces the same size as the orange slices.
12.Prepare the caramel. Add the sugar to the hot pan and mix with a wooden or silicone spatula. On medium heat, wait until the sugar melts and gets a darker color.
13. At this point, add butter and mix until smooth.
14. Pour hot water, mix and boil the caramel for 1-2 minutes, until the syrup thickens.
15. Carefully place the apple and orange slices in the pan. After 1 minute, turn the fruit on the other side and add the anise stars. Cover the pan with a lid and simmer the fruit for a few minutes. They must become soft, but maintain their shape.
16.Place the fruits nicely on the serving platter and you can sprinkle them with caramel.
17. Place the baked chicken on top and grease it with honey and orange marinade.
Beautify the dish with mint leaves and you can serve it. The meat is particularly tasty, tender and juicy.
1 whole duck, salt, pepper, 150 g sugar, 100 g butter, 2 tablespoons sour cream, 2 cups espresso coffee, 5 & # 8211 6 apples, 5 & # 8211 6 pears, 2 & # 8211 3 quinces, brown sugar, 100 g peanuts, 100 g biscuits
Wash the quinces, pears and apples and slice coarsely. Cut the duck on its back and spread it in a piece, then massage it with a little butter, season it with salt and pepper and place it in a tray on a bed of slices of half the fruit. Bake for 1 hour and 30 minutes at 180 degrees.
Meanwhile, prepare the caramel with coffee. Caramelize the sugar, add 75 & # 8211 80 g butter, then gradually pour the cream mixed with espresso. Stir vigorously until a homogeneous caramel sauce is obtained.
Remove the duck from the oven after the time has elapsed and spread with the caramel sauce. Leave it in the oven for another 10 & # 8211 20 minutes, until it browns nicely. The rest of the fruit slices are pan-fried in a little butter, sprinkled with sugar. Add ground biscuits and also ground peanuts.
Serve the delicious duck glazed with caramel and coffee, along with caramelized fruit and sprinkled with biscuit and peanut crumbles.
Duck legs on a vegetable bed in the oven
I had two frozen duck legs (both left). I wish I could do them duck confit, but, although I searched everywhere through the fair, I could not find duck lard. Not even a goose. I decided to leave the jam for another time. First to find the fat, because it makes it easier to get the feet of weeds.
Although the most well-known culinary expressions that revolve around the duck are "duck on cabbage" and "duck with oranges", I chose something else, inspired by Provencal duck legs prepared by Oana, from Urban Flavors. Unlike the Provencal legs, those of my ducks stayed and marinated a little, and in the oven they were smothered in a generous portion of red wine. I didn't save on garlic either, although I initially forgot to put it in the pan. I added it along the way, which turned out to be good, as the flavor remained stronger and the garlic did not overcook.
What do you need?
- 2 duck legs
- 3 new potatoes
- 1 carrot
- ½ celery
- 1 head of garlic
- ½ lemon (cut into quarters)
- 2 sprigs of fresh rosemary
- 1 sprig of fresh oregano
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 250 mL red wine, sec
- Salt and pepper - to taste.
For the marinade:
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon of smoked salt
- ½ lime (juice only).
How do you proceed?
- The well-washed and wiped duck legs are lightly notched on the skin side (2-3 notches at a distance of 1 - 1.5 cm), sprinkled with smoked salt, then greased with Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce and lime juice.
- Put in a resealable bag and refrigerate for 2-3 hours
- Preheat the oven to 180 ˚C
- Peel the potatoes, carrots and celery
- Cut the potatoes into 4 or 6 (depending on size) lengthwise
- The carrot is cut into slices 7 - 10 mm thick
- Grease a large pan with olive oil
- Celery cut into large cubes (1.5 - 2 cm)
- Place the potato bed in the tray, among which there are oregano leaves
- Place the duck legs over the potatoes, skin down
- Place the carrot and celery next to the thighs, and place the rosemary sprigs on top.
- Lemon quarters are placed in the corners of the tray (after previously sprinkling the vegetables and meat in the tray with their juice)
- Season everything with salt and pepper
- Pour the wine into the pan, cover with aluminum foil and bake for 90 minutes
- Meanwhile, clean the garlic and cut each puppy in half lengthwise
- After 1 hour and 30 minutes, remove the aluminum foil, discard the rosemary and add the garlic cloves, over the duck legs and among the vegetables.
- Put the tray in the oven for another 1 hour, turning the thighs upside down in half the time
- When the thighs are well penetrated, remove from the pan, increase the temperature in the oven to 200 ˚C and let the vegetables brown until almost all the liquid in the pan evaporates.
- Put the thighs back in the pan, over the vegetables, grease with the remaining sauce and brown for another 4-5 minutes with the flame in the oven vault.
Serve the hot legs, together with the garnish from the tray, possibly together with a seasonal salad, together with a glass of wine of the same variety as the one used to prepare the steak.
Duck on cabbage. The simplest recipe
An ideal satiety dish on a cool autumn day. Each region of the country has its own duck recipe on cabbage, but we'll tell you the simplest one below. These are just a few simple steps you need to follow. Therefore:
Wash and rub the duck inside and out with spices and oil. Put it in the oven in a pan where you have previously poured a cup of water. Let it cook for 60 minutes, after the first 30 turn it on the other side, to make it even.
The sauerkraut is cut into small pieces and put to harden in a little oil over medium to high heat, for about 20 minutes, with a lid and stirring every 5 minutes.
Separately, cut and harden the fresh cabbage until soft. Cut the onion into scales. Combine tomato juice, water and spices in a bowl.
Combine the 2 types of cabbage with the sauce made earlier. Remove the duck a little aside, put the cabbage bed on the bottom of the tray and put the duck back over.
Bake everything for 90 minutes. If you notice that the cabbage is drying, lower the heat and pour a little water. Turn the duck from time to time, browning evenly.
When ready, slice the duck and serve with the cabbage in the pan and a portion of hot polenta.
How to make marinated duck with baked vegetables
We prepare first tray from the stove, then the vegetables which we will clean and wash.
Potatoes we will cut them lengthwise into four.
carrot we will cut it into rounds 4-5 mm thick.
These vegetables ready, we will stop them a little oil and season with salt and pepper, mixing them with a spatula or with clean hand.
He will sit in tray the potato bed, and among it will be placed rosemary.
They will be placed over the potatoes duck breast with peel notched down.
Then add the carrots.
It will put in tray and lemon juice, red wine and cover with aluminum foil.
Tray will be put in the preheated oven at 170 degrees for 90 minutes at the beginning.
In the meantime we will clean and garlic, and cut it lengthwise.
After 90 minutes state in oven, we will take out aluminum foil and we add garlic, again around the corners pan we will put lemons stoarse de juice cut into quarters.
If in tray will need more liquid, we can add a little more wine combined with the water.
stuffing tray in the oven for still one hour, but sprinkling from time to time with a spoon duck breast with sauce from the tray, so as not to dry steak.
After they were brown vegetables and duck breast, remove tray from oven.
We'll cover tray again with aluminum foil used for still 30 minutes, to be steam little bit steak.
Marinated duck breast will be served at festive dinner, on a PLATEAU dressed in lettuce, Together with vegetable garnish.
Of course like next to it wonderful marinated duck breast recipe you will also find a glass of red wine of the same variety with the one used at steak preparation.
TRICKS AND IDEAS
Duck steak can be served with a gasket of couscous with peas, bell peppers, sweet corn, mushrooms or with a red currant sauce.