We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
We will do this to prepare these delicious post donuts:
Sift the flour into a bowl and make a hole in the middle.
Put the sugar, salt in warm water, stirring until the sugar melts, then the oil, the crushed yeast and 2-3 tablespoons of flour. Mix well until the mixture is homogeneous, grind it over the sifted flour and start the kneading process until you get a dough a little harder than the cake.
Cover with a kitchen towel and leave to rise, heat, approx. 45 min. On the table greased with oil or powdered with flour, the donuts are shaped, they can also be filled with jam, jam, according to everyone's preference.
Leave it on the table to leaven for another 15 minutes, then fry in hot oil.
Fasting donuts serve hot, powdered with plenty of sugar.
LITTLE AND FLAVORED LENT DONUTS
Because Easter fasting begins today, I bring you a recipe for post donuts. It is a simple and easy to prepare recipe. The donuts are fluffy, very fragrant and you can eat them as you like, powdered with sugar, or your favorite jam.
The dough is with water, but also a little oil to give a fluffier texture.
They are very tasty, with an explosion of aromas of lemon peel, orange, but also vanilla.
Simple recipe for fluffy fasting donuts
In a bowl mix all the dry ingredients: flour, salt, sugar and dry yeast. If you use fresh yeast, dissolve it in lukewarm water.
Gradually pour the lukewarm water, incorporate the essence and knead until you get a homogeneous dough, slightly sticky. Add the oil and knead until the dough no longer sticks to your hands. Cover with a towel and leave to rise until the dough doubles in volume. The dough can also be prepared in the bread machine or in the food processor.
After the dough has risen enough, take it out on the table greased with a little oil, knead it to get the air out, then spread it in a sheet about 0.5 cm thick. We cut the desired shapes and leave a little more on the table to grow.
Fry in an oil bath. Fry over low heat on both sides. Remove on an absorbent towel, then while still hot roll in powdered sugar.
We put the flour in a bowl. I put it in the mixer bowl. I added dry yeast and sugar. I turned on the mixer at low speed and gradually added water. At the end, I put the salt, the flavors and the oil.
I let the mixer knead the dough for a good 15 minutes. The better it is kneaded, the more fluffy donuts we will get. I covered the pot with kitchen towels. I wrapped the bowl in a blanket and left it to rise for 2 hours.
When the dough doubled in volume, I took half of the dough and spread it on the kitchen counter. We can put oil or flour when we spread, I chose oil. With the help of a twister, I spread out a not too thin sheet. With a glass with a smaller mouth, I cut the donuts.
Let the donuts rise for 15-30 minutes. And only then do we bake them.
Heat oil in a bowl. I'm against the waste of oil and I put it in a small saucepan. I preferred to bake more, but not to throw too much oil. We put the donuts when the oil is hot. When they are golden, they are ripe and we take them out on paper towels to absorb the excess oil.
While they are hot, we powder them with powdered sugar! We cover the dish with a kitchen towel, so they will not harden! They can be served with jam or fruit syrup!
How to prepare fluffy fasting donuts
The recipe for fluffy fasting donuts is not one with too many secrets. Like any fasting dessert, it is very simple and has few and common ingredients that we always have at home.
When it comes to donuts, we have to admit that we actually only eat dough, so we have to see how we do it to get taste and texture and flavor from it.
Little secrets for fluffy and fragrant fasting donuts
- Being a simple dough, practically only made of water and flour, the flavors we add make all the difference to fasting donuts. Do not skimp on vanilla & # 8211 either and it is preferable to use natural vanilla & # 8211 nor with grated lemon peel. Also, don't forget the salt powder in the dough! He makes all the difference. Without it, the donuts will be faded.
- Let the dough rise sufficiently. The first leavening is done until the dough doubles in volume, no matter how long it lasts. If it is warmer in the kitchen, it can take 40 minutes, if it is colder, it can take 2 hours. The second leavening is done after you have cut the donuts, for 20 minutes. The leavening makes our donuts fluffy and makes that hollow inside that we can fill with jam.
- After cutting the donuts, the remaining edges are not thrown away, but we will reuse them. The edges are kneaded very little and the dough is left to rest for at least 5 minutes before spreading a new sheet from which to cut other donuts.
- The donuts are fried in an oil bath. Use a deep frying pan and put enough oil in it.
- The oil must be well heated. Test with a small piece of dough that you put in the pan. If the oil sizzles immediately around it and if the dough rises to the surface, it means that the oil is hot enough.
I leave below the complete recipe in written format, which you can print if you want to have it at hand when preparing the cake or keep it in your recipe collection.
Below you will also find the recipe in video format, where you can see exactly how I kneaded the dough, how I cut the donuts and how I fried them.
And if video recipes are useful to you, subscribe to the YouTube channel so you don't miss any! I post new video recipes twice a week. Click here to subscribe!
Fluffy fasting donuts
1. In a saucepan, mix the freshly sifted flour with half a teaspoon of salt, caster sugar and dry yeast.
2. Gradually pour the lukewarm water, vanilla essence and lemon (or orange) peel to taste and knead the dough until it becomes slightly sticky but homogeneous.
3. Incorporate the oil and knead further until it sticks to your hands. Cover with a damp towel and let the donut dough rise for 60-90 minutes or until it doubles in volume.
4. Place the dough on the table greased with oil and knead enough to remove the air from it. Spread the appropriate thick sheets and cut out the desired shapes (either with the shape or with the mouth of a glass).
5. Let them rise for 30 minutes and fry these fluffy fasting donuts in hot oil. Remove them on an absorbent napkin and powder them with vanilla sugar.
Secret. For the success of the dough of fluffy fasting donuts, use all the ingredients at the same temperature.
Now we have the recipe Fasting post!
As we are still in Lent and there will be other Lent during the year, I thought it would not hurt to post the recipe for Fasting post, prepared in my version. Many times our great desires take hold even in these periods when we are stopped from some and others & # 8230.
I hope you like it and try them. We recommend you try the recipe Stuffed Spiral Stuffed, Spiral donuts, Fluffy potato donuts, but also a quick version of Quick donuts, which is prepared in 10 minutes.
Post Gogosi ingredient :
600 g flour (type 000, for cakes)
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon sugar
50 ml of warm water
25 g fresh yeast
grated peel of a lemon
50 g melted margarine
5 tablespoons sugar
2 sachets of vanilla sugar
250 ml Fanta carbonated juice (may taste like orange or lemon, but can also be used with mineral water)
50 ml oil
Other Ingredients Fasting donuts :
powdered sugar for garnish
Preparation of fasting donuts :
We put the flour in a bowl and in the middle of it we make a hole. Heat the 50 ml of water (heat, do not boil!), Dissolve in it 1 teaspoon of salt, 1 teaspoon of sugar and 25 g of fresh yeast. Pour this mayonnaise into the depth made and mix with a little flour until you get a pancake-like dough. Cover and leave this mayo to rise.
Meanwhile, wash the lemon and grate the peel. After the mayonnaise has risen, add the grated lemon peel, 5 tablespoons of sugar, 2 sachets of vanilla sugar, 50 g of melted margarine to the bowl, and lightly pour the 250 ml of juice, stirring lightly until we obtain a homogeneous dough.
After we have added the juice, we start to knead the resulting dough for 10 minutes. Add 50 ml of oil to the dough and continue to knead until incorporated. Sprinkle the dough with flour, cover the bowl with a towel and leave to rise until the dough doubles in volume.
After it has risen, roll out the dough on the work surface sprinkled with flour and spread it by pressing to a thickness of 1 cm. We cut with a round metal shape (if you don't have one, you can also use a glass that you give before cutting through flour).
Leave them to rise for another 10 minutes, after which they are fried in hot oil. The fried donuts are removed on paper napkins to absorb the excess oil, after which they are powdered with powdered sugar.
Fluffy fasting donuts & # 8211 recipe and tricks
Fluffy fasting donuts was the first recipe tried in this post. Fasting days are easier if we have tasty dishes. This is how we have to invent and test various recipes. We get wonderful dishes if we have patience and put a lot of love.
We really like fluffy donuts and I had to find a fasting option. I also used a few little tricks to enhance the taste. And that's how I got fluffy donuts that melted quickly. I think I'll have to do them again as soon as possible.
Start by preparing all the ingredients on the list, bringing them to the work table. Sift the flour and let it rest for 10 minutes at room temperature, before moving on to the next step.
How to prepare dough for fasting donuts
Put the yeast in a bowl and crush it with a fork. Add 25 g of caster sugar over it and gradually pour 100 ml of lukewarm water. Stir vigorously while adding water to dilute the ingredients and to be able to homogenize the composition. Add a tablespoon of flour, mix again and leave the yeast mayo to activate until it doubles in volume.
Donut mayonnaise is left to activate for 10 minutes / Profimedia Images
Mix the flour with the salt, the 75 gr of sugar and the finely grated lemon peel. Make a little space in the middle of the mixture in the bowl and put the activated yeast there. Then gradually pour the mineral water, brought to room temperature and stir all the ingredients intensely. You will get a donut dough not very firm, but not sticky.
Dough for fasting donuts / Profimedia Images
Cover the dough with a towel and leave it in a warm place until it doubles in volume. In about an hour the dough for fasting donuts will be leavened.
How to shape the dough for the recipe of fluffy fasting donuts
After the dough has doubled in volume, turn it over on the table sprinkled with flour. Sprinkle flour over the dough and spread it with the rolling pin in a 2 cm thick sheet. With a glass, or with a special cutter, cut the dough into circles. Knead the dough left out of the circles for homogenization and break it into pieces, approximately equal to the circles on the table. Shape them into round or elongated shapes. You can shape them like papanas with cutouts on the inside. Let the donuts thus formed rest for 10 minutes, so that the dough develops.
Heat oil over medium to high heat in a cauldron or saucepan. Dip 4-5 donuts or as many as you can in the oil bath and let them brown on the first side, then turn them over. Brown them nicely on the other side and take them out on trays lined with absorbent paper towels.
Fasting donuts can be modeled in several forms / Profimedia Images
Decorate the donuts with vanilla-flavored powdered sugar and serve your loved ones with them. They will be delicious!
Fluffy and fragrant fasting donuts / Shutterstock
Fasting donuts - Recipes
We are traveling today to a place where we did not know about worries and where we were very well. When we say childhood, the thought obviously flies to our grandmother's stories and cooked dishes as only she knew. We remember the donuts he made to us, with a lot of soul, every time we crossed his threshold. I rediscovered, the other day, my grandmother's recipe, one by one, at our friend Teo, on her blog Hall Romanian. She, like me, is from Transylvania, also from a village near Carei, but our roads intersected 700 km away, in Bucharest, and what brings us closer now is the obvious taste of home. More old, authentic recipes can be found on her page HERE. The recipe is tested from 3 sources: us and two more friends, so you will be safe if you try it. Let's start our culinary journey!
WHAT DO YOU NEED:
(Here are the ingredients for the sweet recipe and below for the POST recipe)
• 500 g of flour
• 2 yolks
• 350 ml of milk
• 2 sachets of vanilla sugar
•a pinch of salt
• lemon and / or orange peel
• 1 tablespoon of sugar
• 10 g of dry yeast
• 10 g vanilla powdered sugar
• oil for frying
DONUTS, THE RECIPE EXPLAINED STEP BY STEP
Mix the yeast with a spoonful of sugar and lukewarm milk and leave it for a while, until it foams. Then beat well with the yolks and 300 g of flour with a mixer. Add salt, vanilla sugar, lemon zest and the rest of the flour. Knead to be an elastic dough and mollusk. Leave to rise for 30 minutes. After leavening the dough for the donuts, spread it on a floured plate about a finger's thickness. Cut the rounds with a glass with thin edges. The dough for fluffy donuts is left to rise on the tray for 10 minutes.
Heat the oil well and put the donuts in the hot oil, and turn the heat to low. Turn with 2 forks on the other side and when they turn golden, remove them on the absorbent napkins, shake lightly, put them in a bowl and sprinkle with vanilla powdered sugar while they are still hot. I wish you luck and good appetite!
We did the sweet one now, but the fasting one is identical, but without milk and eggs. Instead of cow's milk, Grandma used to put water (in the same amount). If you have a quality flour, you may need less water (less than 350 ml). You can also put a tablespoon of oil, almost when you have finished kneading (knead after). Knead well until the dough is soft and forms air bubbles. It will come out just as tasty, the egg yolks giving more color to the dough than the taste. It should be consumed, preferably, fresh, the milk having the role of keeping them soft longer.
*** If you liked this article, you can support us with a SHARE on Facebook, at the Share Facebook button below.
Donuts in the oven
Definitely the healthiest way to make donuts is this & # 8211 in the oven. We enjoy the taste of a classic dessert, which everyone loves, without worrying that we eat fried foods, without sitting down to guard each donut for fear of burning or soaking in too much oil. A healthy method, much less demanding (in terms of time and effort) and as tasty as the original method of making donuts.
- Put a third of the lukewarm milk in a large bowl. Crush the yeast inside and let it sit for 5 minutes. In a small bowl, combine the rest of the milk with the sugar and butter. Add to large bowl, stir. Add the egg, stir until smooth.
- Gradually add the flour, nutmeg and salt and mix until smooth. If the dough is sticky, add more flour until it is gone.
- Knead the dough on a surface powdered with flour for 5 minutes / until the dough is soft, elastic. Form a large bowl out of it, place it in a lightly greased bowl (so it doesn't stick to it), cover with cling film and let it rise until it doubles.
- Spread the dough with a rolling pin, do not leave it very thick because in the oven it will double / triple its size.
- With a normal glass, cut out the donuts. If you want to make the ones with a hole, it's simple: with a glass of brandy or a lipstick lid / glass stopper, cut out the center of the donut.
- Preheat the oven to high temperature. Put a parchment paper on a tray, put the donuts on it. Cover with a clean towel and leave for 45 minutes.
- Put the donuts in the oven for 7-10 minutes (check that they do not burn). Take them out, leave them to cool for 5 minutes and then cover them in the chocolate icing made according to the recipe here or, more simply, sprinkle powdered sugar on top.
Other delicious donut recipes:1.5 / 5 - 3 Review (s)