We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
I ate these mushrooms at an inn on a summer day! I hope you like it too.
For 4 people:
- 250 g Champignon mushrooms, small and young
- 2 eggs 2-3 tablespoons flour
- 2-3 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 100-150 ml oil for frying
- a boiled egg yolk a raw yolk
- 100 ml oil
- a teaspoon of mustard
- a tablespoon of dill or green parsley
- the juice of half a lemon
- 100 g yogurt
- a spoonful of finely chopped capers
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Bread mushrooms:
Carefully clean the mushrooms of dirt and twigs, but do not wash them.
Beat the eggs and season with salt and pepper. We prepare three dishes with what we need
and we pass, one by one, the mushrooms in the flour, in the beaten eggs and in the breadcrumbs.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the mushrooms until they get a crispy crust. We place them on absorbent paper
remove excess oil. We serve them on a salad bed, decorated with cherry tomatoes.
Next to it, a yogurt sauce with mayonnaise goes perfectly. If you are in a hurry, you can also use a commercial sauce.