We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Ingredients for about 20-25 pancakes
- 3 eggs,
- 500 ml of milk,
- 2 tablespoons oil,
- flour (approx. 350-400 g) as it contains to make a dough with a cream-like consistency,
- a pinch of salt,
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel and / or lemon,
Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Pancakes (Basic recipe):
Beat the eggs until they become frothy, add the oil, a pinch of salt and orange peel and continue beating. Add flour and milk at the same time, until the milk runs out. The flour, as I said, adds enough to result in a composition like cream. Refrigerate the pancake batter for 20 minutes. Heat a little oil in the pancake pan, spread a poland of dough and bake the pancakes on both sides. ! The oil in the pan is added only before baking the first pancake. How to bake the pancakes, put them in a plate that is covered with a lid, to make them soft and fluffy! They are served for breakfast or dessert with jam / jam, finetti, cheese, creams, fruits, etc. Good appetite ! PS: For me, I like to dip the pancakes in cold or hot milk (cold summer). Since I ate like this, for the first time, at a colleague since then, that's the only way I prepare them :)
Preparation Pancakes Basic recipe
Preparing pancake batter
1. Whole eggs are broken in a bowl and beaten with salt.
2. Add flour in 4-5 tranches. After each slice of flour, mix well with the pear-shaped goal and after the flour has been absorbed, add a little milk.
3. After the flour and milk have been incorporated, add the vanilla and other flavors (if using) and the melted butter. Also now add the sugar, if used (only for pancakes that will be served with sweet filling).
4. Mix everything with the pear-shaped target or with the mixer. Insist on the lumps to unfold well.
5. If you make the composition with the mixer, things will be much simpler. Simply put all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well until you get a smooth, flowing dough.
6. After incorporating the flour, milk and other ingredients, the mineral water is incorporated into the dough, mixing insistently and energetically. Mineral water is added gradually to adjust the consistency of the pancake batter.
7. Finally, the dough should be silky, with no traces of lumps, with a fairly liquid consistency if you want thin pancakes or something thicker if you want them thicker. We prefer fine and thin pancakes, for this we adapt the consistency of the dough to one similar to melted ice cream.
Basic pancakes recipe & # 8211 how to fry pancakes in a pan and how to turn them
1. Heat the pan well, then grease the surface of the pan with grease (if you use it, if not, skip this step). You can give up pancake oil with a lower fat content. We grease the pan with a brush, because we don't like greasy pancakes.
2. Holding the pan up from the fire in your left hand, pour the pancake dough into the well-heated pan (it should sizzle) with the polish or a cup while turning the pan with your left hand so that the dough slides all over the surface, forming a layer. uniform.
3. Do not put more dough than is necessary to evenly cover the surface of the pan.
4. Place the pan back on top of the fire, which should be suitable for hot. When the visible surface of the dough loses its luster and becomes dull and the edges of the pancake begin to turn golden, it is a sign that the pancake must be turned on the other side.
5. The pancakes are turned from side to side with a wooden / metal / silicone spatula or they can be thrown up with the pan, twisting in the air. The spatula method is, however, safer and just as fast.
6. After turning, bake the pancake a little longer (20-30 seconds), until it has slight traces of browning on the side exposed to fire.
7. Remove the pancakes from the pan as they are cooked, letting them slide on top of each other on a flat plate.
8. Continue in the same way until the dough is exhausted.
What fillings are used for pancakes?
The pancakes can be greased with jam, chocolate cream, walnuts and honey, cheese and a lot of sweet or salty fillings, they can be rolled, wrapped or arranged in the form of a cake.
Basic recipe pancakes & # 8211 budget required
3 eggs = 3 x 1 lei / piece = 3 lei
300 ml milk = 0.3 x 4 lei / liter = 1.2 lei
300 grams of flour = 0.3 x 3 lei / kg = 0.9 lei
50 grams of butter = 0.25 x 7.99 / pack of 200 grams (Albalact table butter) = 1.99 lei
300 ml carbonated mineral water = 0.4 lei
I like the dough to be fine, without lumps of flour. To obtain a fine dough, we first put flour, salt, then eggs and 50 ml of milk.
Mix well with a whisk until it becomes a dense and homogeneous paste. We add in two tranches the rest of the milk, at the end the melted butter. If we still have a few lumps left, we pass the dough through a strainer.
I recommend leaving the dough in the fridge for an hour, covering it with cling film and letting it rest. After an hour you will see that it is slightly more consistent than initially.
For frying pancakes you need a non-stick pan, I don't grease it with anything. Because I put butter in the dough, there is no need. If you still want, you can add a little butter to the first pancake.
Fry them over medium heat, about 1 minute on one side (or until the edges begin to come off) and then another half minute on the other side.
As you bake them, you can cover them with a kitchen towel so they don't dry out. Serve immediately filled with jams or various salty fillings. Enjoy!
I thought so and I realized that I could not not have on the blog and my favorite recipe with chia, the one with pineapple. But I said that before I publish it, I could post the basic recipe for chia pudding, from which I start building other recipes. I will add this recipe to the series of basic recipes that I have already started and that I say can be quite useful.
The consistency of chia pudding, more fluid or thicker, differs depending on the amount of chia seeds added and your preferences. Whether and what flavors we add to the basic recipe also depends on tastes and preferences. For example, we can add flavors such as vanilla extract, pure orange extract, lemon, etc. Likewise, we may or may not add a little honey, maple syrup, agave syrup, birch sugar or other natural sweeteners you prefer. I use chia both in the preparation of various puddings, and when I make homemade granola or simply over yogurt in the morning with blueberries and other crazy things.
It is very likely that many of you are already using these small seeds and consuming them regularly. But for those who don't know, they have earned their reputation as a superfood in recent years, bringing a series of benefits through their consumption. You will find a lot of articles about the benefits of these small grains. They are rich in protein, fiber, helping to maintain optimal weight through the feeling of satiety it provides. Helps maintain blood sugar levels, helps the digestive system, are rich in antioxidants, omega 3 fatty acids, rich in calcium, etc. Like any food, there are a number of contraindications: if you have low blood pressure, if you are allergic to mustard seeds, if you consume too much fiber, etc. But I leave it to you to document more about the benefits and contraindications of chia seeds and I stick to my method of preparation which is also my purpose here.
- 300 ml liquid (oat milk, vanilla flavored rice milk, coconut milk, etc.)
- 50 g of chia seeds (about 5 tablespoons)
- Optional: flavors such as pure vanilla extract, orange, etc
- Optional: natural sweeteners (honey, maple syrup, agave syrup, stevia, birch sugar, etc.)
Method of preparation:
In a bowl add the vegetable milk, chia seeds, pecum and the flavors or sweeteners used.
Hold the bowl next to you for about 10 minutes and stir occasionally to avoid lumps.
Cover with a lid and refrigerate the pudding for a few hours or overnight.
The pudding according to the basic recipe can be served with various toppings such as: pieces of fresh fruit, homemade granola, coconut chips, sugar-free fruit sauces, banana with peanut butter, etc. In the future I will present you my favorite combinations, what I wanted today was to show you the ratio between liquid and chia seeds to get a certain consistency.
pancakes basic recipe Important information is accompanied by photos and HD images from all websites in the world. On this page we also have various attractive images in PNG, JPEG, JPG, BMP, GIF, WebP, TIFF, PSD, EPS, PCX, CDR, AI, logo, icon, vector, black and white, transparent, etc.
Thanks for visiting, don't forget to bookmark your basic recipe pancakes using Ctrl + D (PC) or Command + D (macros). If you use a mobile phone, you can also use the save page menu through a browser. Any operating system used whether Windows, Mac, iOS or Android can download images using the download button.
Croissante Basic Recipe Let's Cook With Amalia
Simple Pancake Recipe Basic Urban Flavors Recipe
Simple Pancake Recipe Basic Urban Flavors Recipe
Pancakes With Banana Puree Isabela Cuisine
Fluffy Pancakes My Grandma's Recipe Laura Adamache's Recipes
Basic Recipe For Mybisque Pancakes
Simple Pancake Recipe Basic Urban Flavors Recipe
Pancakes From The Secrets Of Chinese Cuisine
Gluten-Free Pancakes Basic Recipe Livit Recipes
Pancakes Basic Recipe Radio Good News
Fine Pancakes Based on Kefir and Boiling Water Light Recipes
Basic Recipe For Mybisque Pancakes
Pancakes Basic Recipe2 Petitchef Recipe
Pancakes Recipe Video
Simple Pancake Recipe Basic Urban Flavors Recipe
Pancakes Basic Lucky Cake Recipe
Thin Pancakes In The Kitchen
Pancakes Basic Recipe
Basic Pancake Recipe
Pancakes Basic Recipe Sweets All Kinds
Basic Recipe Waffles Recipe Book
Basic Recipe For Mybisque Pancakes
INNOVANA BUSINESS SOLUTIONS SRL
Curmalilor Street, no. 21, Pantelimon, ILFOV
© CartDuo App, All rights reserved
The information presented below aims to bring to the user's knowledge more details about the placement, use and administration of "cookies" used on the site.
Please read the following information carefully:
These cookies may come from the following third parties: Adwords, Doubleclick.net, Facebook, Google Analytics, Google.com. The complete list of third-party cookies can be consulted below, in the Third party cookies section.
The "cookies" have the role of facilitating the access and delivery of the services used by the internet user, such as the personalization of certain settings (language, country, prices displayed in the national currency).
"Cookies", based on the information they collect about users, help site owners to make their product more efficient so that it can be easily accessed by users, they also increase the efficiency of online advertising and last but not least, they can allow multimedia or other applications from other sites to be included in a certain jump to make navigation more useful.
Cookie ("browser cookie" or "HTTP cookie") is a small file, consisting of letters and numbers, which is stored on any terminal with internet access (computer, mobile phone, tablet, etc.) and is installed by request issued by a web server to a browser (eg Internet Explorer, Chrome).
Please note: Cookies do not contain software, viruses or spyware and cannot access the information on the user's hard drive. Cookies do not request personal information and do not personally identify internet users.
A cookie consists of name and content, its duration being determined, and can be accessed again by the webserver when a user returns to the website associated with that webserver.
Cookies are classified into:
- Session cookies - these are temporarily stored in the browser history that stores them until the user exits the website or closes the browser window.
- Persistent Cookies - These are stored, depending on the default time, on the hard drive of a computer or equipment. Persistent cookies also include those placed by a website other than the one the user is currently visiting - known as "third party cookies" - which can be used anonymously to store a user's interests. so that the most relevant advertising for the users is delivered.
What are the advantages of cookies?
A cookie contains information that links users to a particular website. If a browser accesses that web server again, it can read the information already stored and react accordingly. Cookies provide users with a pleasant browsing experience and support the efforts of many websites to provide comfortable services to users: eg - online privacy preferences, site language options, shopping carts or relevant advertising.
What is the lifetime of a cookie?
The lifespan of a cookie can be different, depending on the purpose for which it is placed. There are cookies used exclusively for a single session - they are no longer retained after the user leaves the website. Permanent cookies - are retained and reused each time the user returns to that website, but can be deleted at any time by the user.
What are third-party cookies?
Certain parts of the content on certain sites may be placed on the website accessed by third parties through banners, boxes or links - and all these tools may contain cookies. They are called "third party cookies" because they are not placed by the owner of the website, and third party providers are subject to applicable laws and privacy policies of the site owner.
How cookies are used by this site
- Site performance cookies
- Visitor analysis cookies
- Geotargetting cookies
- Registration cookies
- Advertising cookies
- Advertising provider cookies
This type of cookie retains the user's preferences on this site, so there is no need to set them each time you visit the site. For example: video player volume settings, video streaming speed with which the browser is compatible.
Cookies for visitor analysis
These cookies are used by a software that determines which country you come from. It is completely anonymous and is only used to target content - even when you are on our page in Romanian or in another language you receive the same advertisement.
Cookies for registration
When you register on this site, we generate a cookie that notifies us if you are registered or not. Our servers use these cookies to show us the account with which you are registered and if you have permission for a specific service. It also allows us to associate any comment you post on our site with your username. If you have not selected "keep me registered", this cookie will be deleted automatically when you close your browser or computer.
These cookies allow us to find out whether or not you have viewed an online advertisement, what its type is and how long it has been since you saw the advertising message. These cookies are also used to target online advertising. We may also use third-party cookies for better targeting of advertising, to show for example advertisements about vacations, if the user recently visited an article on the site about vacations. These cookies are anonymous, they store information about the content viewed, not about users. We also set anonymous cookies through other sites we advertise on. By receiving them, we can use them to recognize you as a visitor to that site if you later visit our site, we will be able to deliver advertising based on this information.
Advertising provider cookies
Much of the advertising you find on this site belongs to third parties. Some of these parties use their own anonymous cookies to analyze how many people have been exposed to an advertisement, or to see how many people have been exposed several times to the same advertisement. The companies that generate these cookies have their own privacy policies, and this site does not have access to read or write these cookies. Third-party cookies may be used to show you targeted advertising on other sites as well, based on your browsing on this site.
Other third party cookies
On some pages, third parties may set their own anonymous cookies, in order to track the success of an application, or to customize an application. Due to the use of this site, this site cannot access these cookies, just as third parties cannot access the cookies held by this site. For example, when you distribute an article using the social media button on this site, that social network will record your activity.
What type of information is stored and accessed through cookies?
Cookies store information in a small text file that allows a website to recognize a browser. The webserver will recognize the browser until the cookie expires or is deleted. The cookie stores important information that improves the Internet browsing experience (eg: the settings of the language in which you want to access a site, keeping a user logged in to the webmail account, online banking security, keeping products in the shopping cart)
Why are cookies important for the Internet?
Cookies represent the central point of the efficient functioning of the Internet, helping to generate a friendly browsing experience and adapted to the preferences and interests of each user. Declining or disabling cookies may make some sites impossible to use.
Refusing or disabling cookies does not mean that you will no longer receive online advertising - but only that it will no longer be able to take into account your preferences and interests, highlighted by your browsing behavior.
- Content and services tailored to user preferences - categories of news, weather, sports, maps, public and government services, entertainment sites and travel services.
- Offers adapted to users' interests - password retention, language preferences (Ex: displaying search results in Romanian).
- Retention of child protection filters on Internet content (family mode options, safe search functions)
- Limit the frequency of ad serving - Limit the number of impressions of an ad for a particular user on a site.
- Providing more relevant advertising for the user.
- Measurement, optimization and analytics features - such as confirming a certain level of traffic on a website, what type of content is viewed and how a user gets to a website (eg through search engines, directly from other websites etc). Websites conduct these analyzes of their use to improve the sites for the benefit of users.
Cookies are NOT viruses! They use plain text formats. They are not made up of pieces of code so they cannot be executed or auto-run. Consequently, they cannot be duplicated or replicated on other networks to run or replicate again. Because they cannot perform these functions, they cannot be considered viruses.
However, cookies can be used for negative purposes. Because it stores information about users' preferences and browsing history, both on a particular site and on several other sites, cookies can be used as a form of Spyware. Many anti-spyware products are aware of this and constantly mark cookies to be deleted during anti-virus / anti-spyware deletion / scanning procedures.
In general, browsers have integrated privacy settings that provide different levels of acceptance of cookies, validity period and automatic deletion after the user has visited a particular site.
Other security issues related to cookies
Because identity protection is very valuable and represents the right of every internet user, it is advisable to know what possible problems cookies can create. Because through them information is constantly transmitted in both directions between the browser and the website, if an attacker or unauthorized person intervenes during the transmission of data, the information contained in the cookie may be intercepted. Although very rare, this can happen if the browser connects to the server using an unencrypted network (eg an unsecured WiFi network).
Other cookie-based attacks involve incorrect cookie settings on servers. If a website does not require the browser to use only encrypted channels, attackers can use this vulnerability to trick browsers into sending information through unsecured channels. Attackers then use the information to gain unauthorized access to certain sites. It is very important to be careful in choosing the most appropriate method of personal information protection.
Tips for safe and responsible browsing, based on cookies
Many of the spyware detection and prevention applications include site attack detection. This prevents the browser from accessing websites that could exploit browser vulnerabilities or download malicious software. Make sure your browser is always up to date. Many of the cookie-based attacks are exploited by exploiting the weaknesses of older versions of browsers.
Cookies are everywhere and cannot be avoided if you want to enjoy access to the best and largest sites on the Internet - local or international. With a clear understanding of how they operate and the benefits they bring, you can take the necessary security measures so that you can surf the Internet with confidence.
Disabling and rejecting cookies
Disabling and refusing to receive cookies may make certain sites impractical or difficult to visit and use. Also, the refusal to accept cookies does not mean that you will no longer receive / see online advertising.
It is possible to set in the browser so that these cookies are no longer accepted or you can set the browser to accept cookies from a specific site. But, for example, if you are not registered using cookies, you will not be able to leave comments.
All modern browsers offer the ability to change cookie settings. These settings are usually found in the "options" or "preferences" menu of your browser.
For the settings of cookies generated by third parties, and for more information on privacy related to online advertising, IAB Romania provides the following site: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/ro/
To understand these settings, the following links may be useful, otherwise you can use the browser's "help" option for more details.
For the settings of cookies generated by third parties, you can also consult the site:
If you want to know more about cookies and what they are used for, we recommend the following links:
IAB Romania provides the following site to provide more information on privacy related to online advertising: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/ro/
Third party cookies (Third party cookies)
S - Adwords - Duration: Session - Role: Used to count conversion sources
__gads - Doubleclick.net - Duration: 2 years - Role: Display relevant banners for visitors to the site
id - Doubleclick.net - Duration: 2 years - Role: Display more relevant ads for users through AdServer.
__utma - Google Analytics - Duration: 2 years - Role: Retains anonymous information about the user's interaction with the site (example: time and date of interaction with various marketing materials or pages that brought the user to the site)
__utmb - Google Analytics - Duration: 30 minutes - Role: Retains anonymous information about the user's interaction with the site (example: time and date of interaction with various marketing materials or pages that brought the user to the site)
__utmc - Google Analytics - Duration: Session - Role: Retains anonymous information about the user's interaction with the site (example: time and date of interaction with various marketing materials or pages that brought the user to the site)
__utmv - Google Analytics - Duration: 2 years - Role: Contains anonymous information about visitors in order to segment them.
__utmz - Google Analytics - Duration: 6 months - Role: Retains anonymous information about the user's interaction with the site (example: the time and date of the interaction with various marketing materials or pages that brought the user to the site).
_ga - Google Analytics - Duration: 2 years - Role: Retains anonymous information about the user's interaction with the site (example: time and date of interaction with various marketing materials or pages that brought the user to the site)
_gat - Google Analytics - Duration: 10 minutes - Role: Retains anonymous information about the user's interaction with the site (example: time and date of interaction with various marketing materials or pages that brought the user to the site)
APISID, HSID, PREF, SAPISID, SID, SSID - Google.com - Duration: 2 years - Role: Retains information about user interaction with Google services such as Google Maps, Google Calendar, Google+ etc.
NID - Google.com - Duration: 6 months - Role: Retains information about user interaction with Google services such as Google Maps, Google Calendar, Google+, etc.
__cfduid - Inspectlet.com - Duration: 1 year - Role: Collects information about how users interact with the site interface.
__insp_norec_sess, __insp_nv, __insp_ref, __insp_slim, __insp_wid - Inspectlet.com - Duration: 1 year - Role: Collects information about how users interact with the site interface.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.
Croissant & # 8211 basic recipe
Croissants are the only pastry I can't resist. My favorites for morning coffee, when I was somewhere far from the country I enjoyed a breakfast consisting of croissants, fruit and coffee. But let's talk a little about the recipe. I admit that I had a certain fear of everything that means dough spread with folded butter, spread and so on (not because I don't like dough but because I don't have much time) but look, I found an easier way to a growing face. Experienced ladies in the kitchen for you is a flower in your ear recipe, ladies beginners in the kitchen, bold because it can not be simpler (that is, you can, the ready-made dough version), everything is to follow the steps and time in the recipe. It is the basic option, meaning I leave it to you to fill them with what you want.
So, if the weekend keeps coming and it looks like it's going to be bad weather, do we start cooking croissants? :)
- 500g flour 000
- 25g fresh yeast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 small egg
- 125ml warm water
- 125ml warm milk
- 125g butter at room temperature
1. Rub the yeast and sugar well with a teaspoon until it becomes creamy then add warm milk and 1 teaspoon of flour. Let it grow.
2. In a bowl for kneading, sift the flour, make a hole with your hand in the middle and add the rest of the ingredients. Knead an elastic dough that comes off the bowl. I added about 50ml of milk. Let it rise for an hour, in a warm place without drafts.
2. After an hour, sprinkle a little flour on the work surface, turn the dough over and divide it into 8 pieces.
We take the first piece of dough, we spread it with the rolling pin giving it the shape of a circle with a diameter of approx. 15cm, grease it with butter and put it aside. We do the same with all the pieces of dough and we put each one on top of each other (see photo) the last one, we don't grease it with butter. We form a tower like pancakes :).
3. Let it rise for 20 minutes and then roll out a large wheel of dough with the rolling pin. Attention, it comes out very large in diameter so you will need a large surface for stretching. Of course we sprinkle the table with flour and put a little on top to help us stretch.
4. With a sharp knife given through flour, cut into 4, then into 8 and so on until we get 32 pieces. Cut from the center to the edges.
We put various sweet or salty fillings with cheese, ham, mushrooms, nutella, harder jam and roll lightly. I left them empty. If you put the salty filling, add more salt to the dough because it is neutral in taste. Likewise, if you put the sweet filling, add a little sugar.
5. Place the croissants in a tray lined with baking paper and let it rise for another 20 minutes. Then grease them with the yolk mixed with 1 tablespoon of milk and bake them in the oven at 200g C (on ventilation) for 10-15 minutes until they brown nicely.
6. Serve the warm croissants.
They are fluffy and unfold nicely, not to mention the taste :).
For daily recipe recommendations, you can also find me on the Facebook page, on Youtube, on Pinterest and on Instagram. I invite you to like, subscribe and follow. Also, the group Let's cook with Amalia is waiting for you for exchanges of recipes and experiences in the kitchen.
CLATITE - BASIC RECIPE (VIDEO RECIPE)
The pancakes were the first dessert I made and for a long time the only dessert I knew how to make. If we had pancakes, we didn't need anything :)
Initially I didn't have a recipe for pancakes. I remember calling my mother to ask her how to make pancakes and she told me like this: & # 8220you put 3-4 eggs, milk and flour to make a dough neither too thick nor too thin & # 8221 . And so I did for many years and my pancakes came out very good.
Over time, I improved the recipe: I added a little oil, a pinch of salt and vanilla essence, when I want to make sweet pancakes. I never put sugar in pancakes because we either serve them with chocolate (favorite option!) Or with a salty filling and it is not even necessary to put sugar in the dough. In addition, from the sugar the pancakes stick and burn.
The pancake recipe is a very simple one, but even so, small mistakes can be made that compromise the result. I tell you from experience that the recipe you use is also important, but just as important is the way you prepare the pancakes. It is best to use a non-stick pan that you grease with a little oil after each pancake, at most every two pancakes. The pan must be constantly well heated and put dough just enough to cover the surface of the pan, so that it does not come out too thick. The pancakes should be fried just enough to have slight traces of browning. If you keep them on the fire too long, they will be stronger and drier.
About the filling, what can I tell you, use what you like. We really like chocolate or pancakes sour cherry jam, but we do not refuse pancakes with jam. We also like pancakes with salty fillings and I really recommend the pancakes au gratin with chicken and mushrooms.
Now, in order to take pictures of pancakes, I promised my family a pancake cake :)
From the ingredients below I got 15 pancakes. I used a 24cm pan.
At the end of the recipe you will also find the video recipe.
Ingredients needed to prepare pancakes & # 8211 basic recipe:
- 3 eggs
- 550ml milk
- 250gr flour
- 50ml oil (or melted butter)
- a pinch of salt
Optional: vanilla essence or vanilla sugar if you make pancakes with sweet filling
How to prepare pancakes & # 8211 basic recipe:
When we finish preparing the pancake dough, it is quite fluid. It should be left to rest for 20-30 minutes at room temperature (or in the refrigerator if it is very hot), during which time the dough thickens.
After the pancake batter had rested, I greased a non-stick pan with a little oil and let it heat up. I mixed the pancake batter. I lifted the pan from the fire with one hand and with the other I took a polinium about three quarters full of dough and poured it into the pan. I shook the pan so that the dough spreads evenly over the entire surface of the pan.
VIDEO RECIPE (CC - SUBTITLE IN ROMANIAN LANGUAGE)
Pancakes & # 8211 basic recipe
Radu Anton Roman's mioritic pancake, derides the French one, because it is much more supple and not at all porous than the consecrated one, it is elastic and when reheated (those with salty filling reheat) it keeps its freshness, it does not become brittle and dry iasca (crepe!).
The recipe for pancakes is so simple that all my life I have prepared it with my eyes and milk mixed with mineral water, according to the culinary folklore. I knew what the consistency of the mixture should be at the end, they ate anyway. Wrong procedure! Even a simple recipe like this you have to follow certain proportions and tips, proof that I don't even remember when I didn't make such fine and elastic pancakes, which fit the expression that they melt in your mouth. good. Certainly different flour contributed, but in the future, clearly, I measure the milk and count the tablespoons of flour I put.
Therefore, it is without mineral water. The Carpathian pancake is the & # 8220basic & # 8221 recipe, the simplest, therefore, I photographed the pancakes next to a blueberry jam prepared by me at home. However, this does not prevent it from becoming refined and acquiring a festive air if you fill it with whipped cream and mascarpone together with Nutella, as I present in the photos. The insane combination! (once a year the calories are not counted :))
Until I start talking, I have to make it clear to my new subscribers that I am taking part in the & # 8220A sweet and gluten-free Christmas campaign with Dr. Schär Romania & # 8211 Gluten-free products & # 8221 for testing gluten-free products that produces them. The action is supported by several bloggers in the culinary area, whose dishes, certainly useful, can be found grouped on the Gourmandelle blog, which monitors the action.
How come I don't have a pancake recipe on my blog? & # 8230 dish that I often cook for breakfast, in the version with salty filling, but must and sweet for dessert for lunch !? I confess, I was very curious if she passes the test & # 8220cake & # 8221, this flour & # 8220Mix Patisserie & # 8221 from & # 8220Dr. Schar & # 8221, because it can be dried or glued, being a pan-cooked dish. Not only did he pass the test brilliantly, but he also offered me a lesson to correct my method of preparation. I also tested with flour & # 8220Mix It & # 8221, the result is just as ok.
INGREDIENTS (for 5 25cm pancakes)
• 2 eggs
• 4 tablespoons flour & # 8220Mix Patisserie & # 8221 or & # 8220Mix It & # 8221 or 2 tablespoons high tip for those who use regular gluten free flour
• 1 tablespoon oil
• 1 pinch of salt
• 2 glasses of milk (2x 200 ml)
Oil for frying pan
& # 8211 Homemade jams
& # 8211 whipped cream + mascarpone and Nutella I used in the pictures taken in the evening
& # 8211 grated cheese and baguettes made of chicken breast pastrami, rolled, grated cheese and over them and put in the oven for 7 minutes, until the cheese melts
& # 8211 cow's cheese + a little telemea + a drop of sour cream + chopped greens
& # 8211 spicy carnivores, etc.
• Beat eggs and then mix with flour (I use para para).
• Add milk, oil and salt. They fight well together.
• Allow to breathe for 1 quarter of an hour.
• A long-tail non-stick pancake pan is greased with oil and heated over high heat. I greased with a silicone brush.
• Drain the oil in a saucepan, if it is in excess after heating, only one film should remain on the pan and put it back on the fire.
• Stir the paste (with the polish) and fill about half of the large polish (like the soup), in a pan 20-25 cm in diameter.
• Pour and rotate, bending the pan with the paste until it covers the entire bottom of the hot pan.
• When it has come off the pan (we also help it on the edges with a silicone paddle or knife, if the pan is old). The pancake turns with a wide knife, flat palette or by throwing, who can.
• Let it brown until it plays in the pan and pour it into the plate, where the endless list of sweet, salty, peppery, fruit, sausage, dairy, and all stuffings awaits you.
• If you have a new pan, with a thick bottom, maybe with a non-stick stone coating on the inside, or a special pancake pan, of good quality, there is no need to grease the pan right on each pancake. Depending on the type of pan used you can grease each pancake or only from time to time, control. A reader told me that she does not grease the pan with oil when baking, when she puts oil in the composition, but I don't know how much OIL she puts in relation to the number of eggs. I wrote above the recipe I tested, with a tablespoon of oil to 2 eggs.
Liv (e) it!