We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
I was freezing bananas.
The cake has 5 layers, bananas, strawberries, kiwi and avocado, mango and pineapple and the top blueberries and raspberries.
We need a form of cake with a detachable ring.
We will divide in 5 small bowls the nuts and the milk sweetened with honey.
We will make the banana layer by blending the bananas, walnuts, sweetened milk, a little vanilla sachet and a tablespoon of coconut butter.
Pour the composition into the form and put it in the freezer.
For the second layer we will need nuts, milk and strawberries, then a little vanilla powder.
Remove the form from the freezer and add the second layer. We put it back in the freezer.
We will wash the blender every time.
The third layer is kiwi and avocado, nuts, milk, coconut butter and vanilla powder. Remove the form from the freezer and pour carefully. If you have the patience to harden better and of course more time the layers will know each other better without interpenetrating.
The fourth layer is pineapple and mango, nuts, milk, coconut butter and vanilla powder.
Remove the form from the freezer and pour the mixed composition into the blender. We put the shape back.
And the last layer is that of blueberries, raspberries, nuts, milk, coconut butter and vanilla powder.
Garnish with fruit only after it has frozen very well.
Before removing the detachable ring, we will pass it easily with a sharp knife and we will detach the edges. This will prevent the cake from breaking.
We'll keep it in the freezer and we'll work pretty fast when we slice it.
We serve it with great pleasure ...
Classic fruit cake
The countertop from Classic fruit cakeit is very easy to prepare and can become one of your basic recipes for cake tops. It's wet, like it's syrupy! I bake it in a 20-22cm diameter tray. For a larger tray, you can double the recipe.
For the cream we use Pilos natural liquid cream from LIDL. Her big secret? Let it be very cold, to beat very well. It is a natural whipped cream, so it is important to keep it in the freezer for a while before use.
All the necessary ingredients for the recipe Classic fruit cakeis waiting for you in LIDL stores. For extra inspiration, I suggest LIDL KITCHEN! I leave below some cake suggestions, you just have to click on each title to access the recipe!
- Cake with coffee cream and chocolate
- Cake with oranges & # 8220The Wizard of the Stars & # 8221
- Cake with figs and meringue
- Countertop diplomat cake
- BIO beetroot cake
Ingredients for & ltstrong & gt & ltem & gtClassic fruit cake & lt / em & gt & lt / strong & gt– 10 slices
Countertop ingredients Classic fruit cake
- 250g Belbake flour
- 150g old brown Belbake
- 200ml milk Pilos
- 80ml Vita D’Or sunflower oil
- a sachet of Belbake baking powder
- 2 eggs size L
- 2 sachets of vanilla sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence Belbake
- peel from a BIO lemon
Ingredients for cream and filling Classic fruit cake
- 400ml sweet cream for Pilos cream
- 200g condensed milk cream Pilos
- 1 sachet of finely chopped white Belbake gelatin
- 50ml cold water
- 2 canned tangerines in Freshona syrup
- fresh strawberries and blueberries
For Classic fruit cake iPreheat the oven to 180 ° C, place the grill in the middle of the oven. Wallpaper with butter and flour, butter and baking paper or non-stick spray a round tray, with a diameter of 20 cm.
Put the two boxes of sweet cream in the freezer until the top is ready.
Mix gelatin with 50ml of water and set aside until the top is ready.
In a large bowl put eggs, milk, oil, sugar, vanilla sugar, lemon peel, vanilla essence. Stir until smooth.
Add flour and baking powder. Stir until we have a homogeneous dough.
Pour the dough into the prepared tray, bake for 30-35 minutes or until it passes the toothpick test.
Let it cool in the pan, then take the countertop out of the pan on a grill and let it cool to room temperature.
Meanwhile, prepare the cream. Beat the whipped cream very cold until it hardens, with the mixer at high speed. Add condensed milk cream.
Melt the gelatin for 10 seconds in the microwave or until it becomes liquid, without boiling. Add the gelatin over the whipped cream. We mix the cream very well.
When the dough is cold, cut it into two equal slices. We line the tray in which we baked the cake with plastic food foil, so that we can remove the cake very easily.
Place a slice of cake in the tray. We syrup with the pear syrup. We also put the mandarins on the counter. Add 2/3 of the cream, level well with a spatula.
Place the second slice on the counter, syrup with tangerine syrup. Decorate with the remaining cream, level with a spatula. Decorate with fruit.
leave Classic fruit cakerefrigerate for a few hours before serving. May you be the best! Also try the recipe Super fast ice cream cake!
Raw cocoa ice cream
Great heat! Great heat! Luckily we have great ingredients at hand with which we can make a raw and healthy ice cream. Ever since I discovered mesquite powder, I enjoy it in various combinations, and one of them is raw cocoa ice cream.
One day, I left the supermarket with my tail between my legs and swallowing. I started reading all the labels of the ice cream boxes (boxes, yes, because I don't mess with sticks or cones) and, to my amazement, they are all full of dubious stuff. I instantly lost my appetite for many of my favorites, I regret to announce my parting with them, only one remained on the list but it is not vegan. I think ice cream was the last thing I didn't look for in the ingredients.
Seeing how many unnatural ingredients contain commercial dishes, every day I move away from them, it's hard and I admit it, because we are slaves to taste and good looks. And now that I've put movement on the daily list, I have one more reason to be careful about what I feed my body.
As for the ice cream in the pictures, it is good to serve it immediately after cooking. It looked incredibly delicious, but it faded a little from the heat in the kitchen. The raw cocoa pieces are wonderful and I thank BeezArt for their fruits brought directly from Peru and my supplier of mesquite powder.
Raw cocoa ice cream
2 bananas (about 350 grams)
30 grams of raw cocoa beans (or cocoa nibs)
2 teaspoons mesquite powder
Bananas are sliced and put in the freezer for a few hours until frozen. The cocoa beans are broken, peeled and ground in the robot with an S-blade, but not very fine. Add the frozen bananas and mix well. While the robot is mixing, add the mesquite powder and cinnamon through the vat hole.
Apricot flavored ice cream recipe
Preparation time 30 minutes
Cooking time 48 minutes
- 500 g apricots
- 250 g yogurt with apricots
- 4 tablespoons honey (not to be bitter)
- 200 ml liquid cream for cooking min. 30% fat
- 200 ml liquid cream (I used sour cream, not vegetable)
1. Heat 1 l of water on the fire.
2. Undo the apricots in half and remove the seeds.
3. When the water boils over medium heat, pour the cleaned apricots into the hot water and keep them on the fire for 3-4 minutes.
4. Drain them well in a sieve and spread them in a tray. You give them a cold. To make matters worse, I moved them to the freezer after they cooled. I don't know if there is a risk of failure, but they were just warm.
5. While they cool, beat the tax mixer.
6. Put the cold apricots in a blender together with the yogurt, sour cream, honey, and pass them until they become a puree (it is very soft).
7. Pour the mixture into the whipped cream bowl and mix them with a pear, with a few movements from bottom to top, until smooth. It should not be insisted.
8. Pour the mixture into a bowl.
9. Mix in the first hour 3 times with an electric pin or the one for. potatoes by hand and how soft it is, at first, even with a fork.
10. Then every hour, it should be mixed again at least 3-4 times so as not to form ice needles and be fine. When it froze hard, I put the box with the bottom in hot water for 10 seconds, took out the block and cut it into large cubes with a knife and put them on the robot with knives to crumble.
11. At the end I also dosed in plastic cups and half in the box so that I could portion it for serving as follows:
& # 8211 heat the tongs-spoon to cut the ice cream balls in hot water, and thus portion them nicely.
Allow to stand for 5 minutes at room temperature to soften and then serve in cups / bowls with apricot halves filled with whipped cream. Thus combined, the preparation is an even more delicious delicacy than just plain ice cream.
Liv (e) it!
Ways to lose weight
Raw vegan ice cream with essential oils. White chocolate cake and orange cream. The raw vegan cake recipe with vanilla and blueberry cream is a delight to the taste buds.
If you fancy a raw vegan dessert, consistent and refreshing in. Raw vegan berry cake items written by Ligia Pop. Raw coconut and chocolate cake is a creamy, delicious cake, without fire and without. This raw vegan cake with chocolate and berries can be ready in May.
India and passionate about simple and tasty recipes, vegan lifestyle. Raw vegan cake with coconut and lots of fruit. The winter holidays are the most beautiful and we can't wait for them to come, we are looking for. Vegan cake with walnut top, cashew cream and berries.
Raw vegan chocolate cake with berries. Raw-Vegan-01-Healthy-Delicious Cake.
This colorful darling needs:
- 100 gr. hydrated cashews (I explained why it's good to moisturize nuts and seeds in a blog post)
- 120 gr. agave (or any other favorite sweetener)
- 300 gr. frozen fruit (I chose: strawberries, raspberries and blueberries)
They all make friends in the blender. Stir until smooth. Then it is poured into a bowl, which goes into the freezer or into the ice cream machine.
It is eaten with a teaspoon and a lot of appetite.
2020 Altfel Square & # 8211 winter / spring edition
COVID-19 & # 8211 Why we are open during this period
Fasting cakes or how to hold nature in your palm
Organic Products & # 8211 choice number 1 at Veganzza
Raw fruit ice cream
Raw vegan cakes and traditional sweets
Nature offers aromas. We just combine them. With taste.
For Veganzza Concept SRL, the protection of your personal data is very important.
The data is collected in order to ensure the best offers for you and to give you the best experience in relation to Veganzza Concept SRL.
Therefore, your data needs to be constantly updated. You can intervene at any time regarding the accuracy and use of the data. Please contact us with confidence to rectify or delete them.
Data is collected only on the basis of your consent in relation to Veganzza Concept SRL and according to legal requirements. Their processing shall be carried out under conditions of legality, fairness and transparency, ensuring adequate data security, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage.
staff Veganzza Concept SRL strictly complies with the legal requirements regarding data protection and takes care that all processing operations are carried out only in your interest.
- 200 g fruit mix (cherries, strawberries and melon)
- 200 g natural fat yogurt
- 1-2 tablespoons of honey
Rinse and clean the fruits, cut them into pieces and put them in a blender with yogurt and honey. Mix until you get a creamy composition.
Fill the ice cream forms.
If you don't have shapes, no problem, fill plastic cups and put an ice cream stick, then place a piece of aluminum foil on top.
Put the molds or glasses in the freezer for a few hours or until completely frozen and then you can eat them. To be able to easily take them out of the molds, immerse them for a minute in warm water. Good appetite!
If you find yourself in the taste of the recipes on this blog, I am waiting for you every day on facebook page. You will find there many recipes posted, new ideas and discussions with those interested.
* You can also sign up for Recipes group of all kinds. There you will be able to upload your photos with tried and tested dishes from this blog. We will be able to discuss menus, food recipes and much more. However, I urge you to follow the group's rules!
You can also follow us on Instagram and Pinterest, with the same name "Recipes of all kinds".
500 gr frozen bananas (quantity without peel)
500 gr frozen strawberries (you can use berries or fruits you like)
Optional natural sweetener (agave syrup or honey)
√ The basis of a raw vegan ice cream recipe is bananas, which are among the most nutritious fruits because they are rich in vitamins, minerals, sugars, fiber and protein. Before freezing the bananas, cut 0.5-1 cm thick slices, sprinkle them well with lemon juice and put them in the freezer in bags. Bananas sprinkled with plenty of lemon taste great. It is important that the bananas are very well cooked.
√ The strawberries, washed and cut in half, are also put in bags, in the freezer.
√ When they are frozen, put the bananas together with the strawberries in a blender and process for 1-2 minutes, until it becomes a fine cream. Preferably use a blender with S-blade and minimum engine power 1000w.
√ If necessary, during processing, turn off the robot to gather the composition on the walls of the robot.
√ If you want, you can mix the two fruits separately and then put 2 cups of each flavor in a bowl and serve.
One of the secrets is to put in the freezer the bowls in which you are going to serve the raw vegan ice cream! This way you keep its consistency better.
Once tried, raw vegan ice cream will definitely turn into your favorite dessert this summer!
Banana and raspberry ice cream (no sugar)
I remember the first time I gave my little self-diversified ice cream.
It was hot and his teeth were upset.
When he tasted it, it melted both literally and figuratively!
If your little one goes on strike during the summer, in terms of food, or does not feel like eating anything, because of the teeth that pierce his gums, you should try this ice cream with bananas and raspberries!
Raspberries can be successfully replaced with blueberries, strawberries or blackberries, or even a mixture of the three.
You can offer it with confidence, because you will have the certainty that, unlike the commercial one, it does not contain sugar, stabilizers, preservatives, emulsifiers and synthetic dyes.
In addition, you can make endless combinations of ingredients!
& # 8211 find some suggestions at the end of the article & # 8211
When it is very hot outside, very few of us have an appetite and consume nothing but fruit and water, possibly yogurt.
This also applies to children.
It is the first sign that a change needs to be made in their menu.
Try to replace hot soups with cold ones (at room temperature), such as this gazpacho, and snacks with slightly more complex dishes, containing at least 2-3 food groups.
That means it's a good ice cream occasion.
Regarding tooth eruptions, it seems that ice cream has a calming effect, relieves pain and reduces inflammation in the gums.
Dentist Miruna Ioani, a blogger at siblondelegandesc and a big ice cream fan, says that:
& # 8220P's any cold chicken inflammation, help. So (n.r. ice cream) can calm the baby a bit, but this is not the treatment of choice, so to speak. & # 8220
Ice cream does not cause redness and sore throat
No, despite the extremely popular myth, that from the cold foods eaten by children, they "turn red in the throat", it seems that this is not the case.
The real causes of colds are still bacteria and viral infections.
The condition is, however, that the ice cream is consumed, without haste, in a normal rhythm and contrary to general principles, not to let it melt before eating it.
According to the first ENT doctor, Sorin Cadar, it is much more dangerous to eat it melted than frozen.
The reason would be that it remains very cold and we will take a larger amount, so the thermal shock will be much higher.
You can find out more about this topic here.
Tips & Tricks for a homogeneous ice cream without ice crystals.
1. Freeze all fruits for at least one hour before using and then transfer the mixture to the freezer as soon as possible.
2. Stir the ice cream periodically after freezing (every 30 minutes, 3-4 times)
3. Use yogurt, cream or high-fat mascarpone
If you also want to prepare this ice cream with bananas and raspberries (without sugar) for your baby, your child or the whole family, you can find the list of ingredients and how to prepare it below.
Preparation time: 5 min
Number of servings: 6 pcs
Vessel size: forms of ice cream
Cooling time: at least 3 hours in the freezer
Homemade ice cream
If you are tired of commercial ice cream, you can easily make your own refreshing dessert with just a few ingredients.
The ice cream comes from Iran (formerly Persia), in the year 500 BC. At that time, people combined ice with different flavors to create only good delicacies in the middle of summer. In the year 400 BC. BC, the Persians invented a recipe especially for those of noble vine, which combines ice with saffron, fruit and different flavors.
Today, the basic recipe for homemade ice cream contains a few ingredients. The result is a delicious vanilla ice cream, which you can change to your liking, adding all sorts of toppings.
- Heat the milk, sugar, salt and half the amount of cream in a saucepan.
- Cut the vanilla pod in half and add the seeds to the milk on the fire, then the pod.
- After the sugar has melted, take the pan off the heat, cover it with a lid and set it aside for 30 minutes.
- In a large bowl, beat the six yolks. Slowly pour over them the composition that has cooled and mix well.
- When the new mixture is homogeneous, pour it into a saucepan and heat it over medium heat. Stir constantly until the cream thickens, then remove from the heat.
- Put the rest of the cream in a large bowl and cover this bowl with a strainer. Through a strainer, pour the heated cream earlier. Add the vanilla extract and mix well.
- Leave the cream to cool, then pour it into the ice cream machine tub and prepare it according to the machine's instructions.
- If you do not have an ice cream machine, pour the mixture into a container that can be sealed and put it in the freezer. For the first three hours, remove the container every half hour and mix well in the ice cream to avoid the formation of ice crystals. Then leave the ice cream in the freezer for at least another two hours.
- At least a quarter of an hour before serving the ice cream, take it out of the freezer. Serve it simple or with any toppings you can think of: fruits, mint leaves, biscuits, syrups.
Try these recipes that you can combine with ice cream: mint syrup, strawberry jam and quince jam
We also recommend this recipe cake with sweet cheese and raisins0 / 5 - 1 Review (s)