We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The recipe taken from the e-retete.ro website.
- 1 chicken breast
- 1 teaspoon peppercorns
- 2 bay leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- Walnut sauce:
- 80g nut
- 5 wire patterns
- 2 green onion leaves
- 1 slice of bread without crust
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon turmeric (ginger powder)
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1 teaspoon chilli powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Preparation time: less than 120 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Chickens with nuts:
Cut the chicken breast into two pieces and boil it together with the salt, peppercorns and bay leaves. Let it boil for about 45 minutes. We strain the soup, we keep the juice and we cut the chicken breast into strips.
Pour 1/3 cup of soup over the slice of bread and let it soak for 5 minutes.
Put in a walnut blender, 1 strand of green onion, 3 strands of parsley (or 1/2 small dried onion), garlic and a slice of bread soaked in soup. Mix well until everything becomes a not very soft paste.
In a bowl, heat the oil, add the ginger (I didn't have turmenic so I used ginger), chilli, paprika and salt. Stir quickly. Pour this mixture into the blender and mix a few more times. Add a few tablespoons of soup if needed.
In another bowl, mix this sauce with the sliced chicken breast and at the end add the lemon juice and salt. Chop the rest of the onion and parsley and mix them.
Serve with toast.
Chef's tips for chicken stew with walnut and pomegranate sauce
- You can garnish the stew with rice, vegetable mix, bread or even… polenta!
- The turmeric spice has a slightly bitter taste, slightly peppery and has a strong aromatic smell, similar to that of ginger.
- If you don't have chicken soup, don't try to use commercially concentrated soup. Use water instead.
- When do you know nuts are browned? They turn golden on top and decrease slightly in size.
- The nutmeg has a sweet-spicy aroma and combines perfectly with the pomegranate sauce and the spicy taste of turmeric.
Ingredients Chicken breast with walnut sauce
1 chicken breast
1 teaspoon peppercorns
2 was dafin
1/2 teaspoon salt
80 gr nut
5 parsley threads
2 green onion threads
1 slice of bread without crust
1 clove of garlic
2 tablespoons lemon juice
2 tablespoons walnut (or olive) oil
1 teaspoon turmenic
1 teaspoon sweet paprika
1 teaspoon chili powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
Chicken stew with walnut and pomegranate sauce
A dish with oriental taste, pleasant pomegranate aromas and delicious texture given by walnuts.
First prepare a sweet pomegranate juice syrup, 1 tablespoon lemon juice and 2 tablespoons sugar. Boil them and let them drop until they thicken.
Fry the walnuts in the oven and after they have cooled, grind them finely with a food processor.
Heat 1 tablespoon butter with 2 tablespoons olive oil and fry the chicken pieces until golden brown. Take them out on a plate and put another 1 tablespoon of butter and one tablespoon of oil in the pan, lower the heat and cook the chopped onion.
Put the chicken pieces back in the pan, add the concentrated soup and bring to the boil. Cover with a lid and simmer for 30 minutes.
Add the ground walnuts, pomegranate syrup, sugar and spices. Let everything simmer for 1 hour, stirring every 20 minutes to prevent the nuts from sticking to the base of the dish in which you are cooking.
Serve hot stew with pomegranate seeds and rice.
Pressing the button below represents your agreement to the TERMS AND CONDITIONS of the COMMENTING PLATFORM.
1. Bring the rice water to a boil, and when it boils, add the rice, a tablespoon of butter and salt, then turn on the low heat.
2. Keep in mind that the rice doubles in volume, so choose the container in which you boil the rice large enough.
3. While the rice is boiling, cut the chicken breast into cubes, then fry it in 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil over medium heat until it is completely penetrated.
4. When the chicken is ready, add the teriyaki sauce to the pan (you can buy it or prepare it at home), long enough to remain in the pan to add on top of the rice.
5. Let the sauce adhere to the meat, then turn off the heat.
6. When the rice is ready (test it by tasting a few grains), serve it on the plate, with the teriyaki chicken on top and the sauce left in the pan.
Chicken with nuts - Recipes
Couscous is extremely easy to prepare, and its taste goes well with many products. Therefore, adding foods such as honey, raisins and nuts to a chicken is not strange. And the plate turns out to be extremely saturated and fragrant.
- - 1250 g chicken (small carcass)
- - 235 g couscous
- - 760 ml of water
- - salt, cinnamon
- - 35 g butter
- - 115 almonds
- - 65 g raisins
- - 210 g onions
- - 65 ml of honey
- - 75 ml of vegetable oil
- - ginger, black pepper.
Mix couscous in hot boiled water, add a little salt and leave for 6 minutes with the lid open. Then open the lid, mix everything, add another boiled water and close the lid again. Keep it closed until the couscous absorbs all the water.
Wash the raisins and put them in hot boiled water. Put the almonds in boiling water for a few minutes and then remove the brown strawberry from it. After that, transfer it to a preheated tray and fry a little.
When the couscous absorbs all the water, put the butter in it, add the cinnamon and mix everything very well so that the butter is completely absorbed into the couscous.
After that, put the twigs and raisins in a couscous mixture.
Rinse the chicken well and then wipe it with a paper towel, salt in and out. After that, put the prepared couscous inside the chicken and sew it with strong threads.
In a deep cast iron pot with a thick bottom, heat the sunflower oil, then put the onion and chopped garlic in it, fry them for about 3 minutes. Then put the chicken in the pan and reduce the heat.
Put the chicken on low heat for about 15 minutes, then turn it over and add about 455 ml of water and honey to the pan, close the lid and cook for about 35 minutes.
Clean the chicken, wash it and wipe it well with a kitchen towel.
In a bowl, mix all the spices and grease the chicken with them inside and out, and under the skin to preserve the flavor of the spices.
Wash the grapes and cut the berries from the bunches.
Fill the chicken with grapes and walnut kernels.
Place the chicken in a heat-resistant dish and pour the white wine.
Sprinkle with a little olive oil, green thyme and chopped basil.
Cover the dish with aluminum foil and place in the preheated oven at 180 degrees for 1 hour.
After 40 minutes, remove the aluminum foil and leave it in the oven until it is lightly browned.
When it's ready, let the chicken cool in the pan for 15 minutes, then move it to a plate.
Place next to the chicken, grapes, walnut kernels and carrot slices, then serve.
With the Stew and Keep Warm features of the new Philips Multicooker, Chicken stuffed with grapes and nuts
it will be prepared faster and will be kept warm,
After we let the chicken rest (to release its flavors) we serve the stuffed chicken with walnuts, grapes and strips of carrots.
Chicken with nuts and basil
It's Friday and the weekend is already knocking at the door. If you were thinking about what else to cook healthy this weekend, I will come up with a tasty idea. And fast, so you can enjoy the weekend as much as possible while eating healthy.
Ingredients (2 servings):
- skinless chicken breast, 2 medium pcs
- walnut kernel, about 2 fists
- soy sauce (no sugar in the ingredients), 3 Lg
- fresh juice from 1/2 lime or lemon
- peanut oil, 3 Lg
- bell pepper, a medium piece
- natural sweetener (erythritis), a Lg
- basil leaves, fresh
Method of preparation:
- Preheat the oven to the right temperature. Place the walnuts on a baking tray and let them brown slightly. About 7 minutes were enough for me. Then take them out and let them cool.
- Prepare the sauce by mixing in a small bowl a tablespoon of erythritol (or honey), lemon juice and soy sauce. Put it aside.
- In a non-stick pan, put 2 Lg of oil on high heat. You can also use butter instead of peanut oil. Immediately add the chopped pepper and leave it for a minute or 2, stirring occasionally. Then put it aside in a bowl.
- In the same pan, put the last Lg of oil and fry the meat for about 4-5 minutes, stirring often. After it has been fried enough, add the red pepper, the prepared sauce, the walnuts and the fresh basil in turn (you can also use dry if you don't find it fresh). Leave on medium heat for another minute. Then take them off the heat and they are ready to serve. Good appetite!
For this recipe (but also for many others) I was inspired by the book & # 8222Fast and healthy & # 8221.
This was one of my first books I bought when I set out to cook healthier. It is a very useful book and I recommend it for anyone who wants to take the first steps towards a better lifestyle.
If you want to buy this book or want more information, you can find it on eMAG.
Salad with chicken breast, pineapple and walnut kernels!
The combination of ingredients in this salad is irresistible!
-250 gr of boiled chicken breast
-200 g of preserved corn
-500 g of canned pineapple
-parsley and cherry tomatoes - for decoration.
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1.Cut the chicken breast, pineapple and egg cubes.
2.Cut the walnut kernel into not very small pieces or as you like.
3. Transfer all ingredients to salad bowl, add corn, grated cheese and mayonnaise. Stir.
4. Season the salad with salt and black pepper.
5. For decoration, cut a few pineapple rings in half, and cherry tomatoes - quarters.
6. In the sliced cups, add 2 tablespoons of salad, then 2 halves of pineapple and salad again.
7. At the end, garnish the salad with cherry tomatoes and parsley.
A salad only good for the holiday meal. It looks good and is to the liking of all guests.