We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
For a quick dinner a good choice would be a baked pasta recipe.
- 200 g of penne
- 300 g of cherry tomatoes
- 3 cloves of garlic
- olive oil about 3 tablespoons
- 6-7 basil leaves
- 1 sugar knife tip
- 50 ml of semi-dry red wine
- 150 g of mozzarella
- 100 g of parmesan and pepper to taste
Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Pasta with baked tomato sauce:
- Boil the pasta in salted water, but one minute less than it says on the box.
- Heat a frying pan on the fire and add the olive oil. Crush the garlic a little and add it inside. Leave it there to flavor the oil, and when it turns slightly brown, remove it.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and cook. Extinguish with the wine and let it reduce. Chop the basil and put it over with the sugar, salt and pepper. Put a polish from the water in which the pasta is boiling. Once the tomatoes are cooked, take the pan off the heat and put the sauce over the pasta.
- See all the preparation steps here https://youtu.be/nLy_lWyy7yA
Spaghetti with tomato sauce
When you don't have enough time to cook, but you want to impress your guests or family members, we recommend you try the spaghetti recipe with tomato sauce. Extremely tasty, spaghetti is prepared very quickly and, even if they are made from few ingredients, they are a filling portion for lunch or dinner.
Spaghetti recipe with tomato sauce:
When you want to quickly prepare a main dish, pasta is always a solution. This time we offer you a recipe for spaghetti with tomato sauce. Here are the steps:
1. Wash the tomatoes and clean the stalks. Immerse in boiling water, and when the peel begins to come off, drain, leave to cool and cut into small cubes.
2. Peel, wash and lightly fry the onion in a pan in a little oil. Then add the tomatoes, basil and season with salt and pepper. Leave on low heat for another 30 minutes, until the sauce starts to drop.
3. Meanwhile, boil the spaghetti in water with a little salt, according to the instructions on the package. Drain and place over the tomato sauce and mix well.
4. Then take out on the plate and garnish with pieces of Parmesan cheese and basil leaves.
You have prepared the simplest recipe for spaghetti with tomato sauce!
We recommend that you try to prepare the following pasta recipes:3.5 / 5 - 3 Review (s)
1. Remove the butter from the fridge and allow it to reach room temperature. Then melt in a medium-sized saucepan over low heat to medium, stirring continuously for about 5 minutes.
2. Add the flour in the rain, gradually, stirring with a wooden spoon. Mix until the flour and butter are perfectly blended. The appearance of lumps of flour must be avoided.
3. When the butter and flour are homogenized, add the cooking cream, freshly grated Parmesan cheese, garlic, small pieces of prosciutto and a little salt to the pan. Stir constantly as the sauce thickens.
4. Add more cream or flour, depending on the desired consistency. It is preferable that the sauce is not very thick, especially if you are going to use it for pasta. Serve hot.
The white sauce can be personalized according to everyone's taste, adding fresh or dried spices. Parsley or dill are very suitable, but you can also add coriander, allspice, oregano. Also, along with Parmesan cheese, other types of cheese can be added, taking care to mix in the sauce until they melt completely.
If you liked this recipe, we also recommend the following dishes suitable for the whole family:
1. Heat the oven to 200 degrees.
2. Peel the sausage and chop it finely (or grind it in a blender).
3. Peel an onion and finely chop it, peel the eggplant and carrot and grate them through a grater with large holes.
4. Heat the oil in a larger pan and heat the sausage together with the vegetables for 4-5 minutes, until they soften.
5. Put the tomatoes and boil the sauce for another 3-4 minutes, add salt, freshly ground pepper and turn off the heat.
6. Boil the pasta for 6-7 minutes in a pan in which I put 4 liters of water and a tablespoon of salt.
Tip: We cook the pasta only half of the cooking time written on the package because it does not have to be soft when we place them vertically in the tray. We cook them in the oven for another 20 minutes.
7. Put the pasta in a strainer and drain it very well.
Put them in a large bowl, sprinkle them immediately with 3 tablespoons and mix them so that they do not stick together. Add the grated Parmesan cheese over the pasta and mix again.
8. Grease a round cake pan with removable walls with oil.
Tip: We cover the tray on the outside with aluminum foil because it is possible to drain a little sauce while it is in the oven. When we put the tray in the oven, we put it in another larger oven tray in which we spread aluminum foil.
9. Tilt the tray slightly and place the pasta vertically, one by one, until the tray is full.
10. Pour the tomato sauce over the pasta and with the help of a skewer stick (or a straw for juices) push the sauce inside the pasta.
Sprinkle the rest of the grated cheese and place the tray in the preheated oven at 200 degrees for about 20 minutes, until the cheese is lightly browned.
11. Remove the pasta tray from the oven and let it cool for about 5 minutes, then open the removable walls. Our pasta food with tomato sauce and baked vegetables looks like a gorgeous cake! We cut it into slices, just like we cut the cake, and serve it immediately!
Pasta with baked tomato sauce - Recipes
I like to cook pasta because I am quick and relatively easy to prepare. That is if you follow the instructions on the package and if you buy high quality durum wheat pasta, obviously. I like sweet pasta with butter and orange sauce, but I love pasta with cheese or meat. and the ones drawn in butter are my favorites. This time I cooked some artisanal pasta, made of hard wheat, Italian, a splendor! So today's recipe is Baked Easter with chicken and tomato sauce, and I quickly prepared the sauce from a canned whole peeled tomatoes Sun Food
Ingredients for the baked Easter recipe with chicken and tomato sauce
- 200 gr durum wheat pasta
- 250 gr chopped chicken breast
- 1 can peeled whole tomatoes
- 25 gr butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- a cup of water, about 50 ml
Preparation for the Easter recipe in the oven with chicken and tomato sauce
Bring a saucepan of water to a boil. When it boils, add the pasta and cook for 2 minutes less than the instructions on the package.
In a frying pan, heat the butter together with the olive spoon and add the finely chopped or breasted chicken breast. Stir until the meat is white. Sprinkle a little salt, paprika and finally add canned whole tomatoes passed through a blender. Leave for about 15 minutes on low heat.
Preheat the oven. In a heat-resistant bowl, pour the drained pasta in which they boiled. Add the meat and tomato sauce. Cover the pot with a lid and bake at 170 degrees for 10 minutes.
Cto be up to date with all the recipes and stories from Tara Bucatelor, don't forget to Like the FB Page and subscribe to the Youtube channel. You can find me here on Instagram!
Sharing is Caring! If you liked this recipe, share the article with your friends on Facebook. Thanksc
Pasta with feta and tomatoes in the oven: The recipe that went viral on TikTok
TikTok has managed to popularize a lot of things, including some simple and incredibly tasty recipes.
One of these recipes is the pasta with feta and baked tomatoes, which is extremely simple to prepare and has an absolutely perfect taste, which will remind you of a holiday in Greece.
For a quick lunch, full of hot and delicious cheese, all you need is a deep tray, an oven and a pot of water to cook the pasta. The meal will be ready in maximum half an hour!
Ingredients needed for two servings of pasta with feta and tomatoes:
- 250 g short pasta (feathers, butterflies or fossils)
- A packet of feta cheese
- About 15 cherry tomatoes
- 5-6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- A tablespoon of oregano or dried basil
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to prepare pasta recipe with feta and tomatoes?
The first step is to preheat the oven to 180 or 190 degrees Celsius. Then, put on the stove, over medium heat, a pot full of water, for boiling pasta.
For the sauce, you need to know that all you need is a sturdy oven dish. Put in it the whole olive oil and cherry tomatoes, washed and dried with a paper towel. Then make room for the feta cheese rectangle. You don't have to cut it, because the cheese will soften at high temperatures and will be very easy to mix.
Over the cheese, sprinkle with oregano or dried basil, plus pepper, to taste. Because feta cheese is already very salty, we recommend you add just a little Himalayan salt. Put the tray in the oven for 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, boil the pasta according to the instructions on the package or until they become al dente. Drain them with a strainer until you remove all the water.
When the cheese and tomatoes are cooked, take the tray out of the oven and mix slowly with a fork, until you get a thick sauce. Gently crush the cherry tomatoes. If you have fresh basil at hand, you can add a few leaves.
Put the drained pasta in the pan, then mix again to wrap them in the cheese sauce. You can eat the pasta immediately or put it back in the oven for a few minutes, with a little Parmesan on top.
Alternative options for pasta recipe with feta and tomatoes
While many tiktokers have tried the original recipe, some have decided to enrich it or add more nutritious ingredients. If you also want to come with something extra, you can add in the oven 2-3 cloves of crushed garlic, a few chili flakes or more greens.
You can also replace fresh tomatoes with sun-dried tomatoes and olives, for a classic Mediterranean combination. If you want to get a portion of pasta richer in protein, you can add some shrimp to the pan.
For a healthier and full of nutrients, you can partially or completely replace feta cheese with vegetables: mushrooms, onions, olives and zucchini.
If you want to "veganize" the classic recipe, you can replace feta cheese with tofu or a vegan cheese, and instead of parmesan you can add inactive yeast flakes at the end. You will get about the same taste!
Method of preparation
Boil the pasta according to the instructions on the package. I used fossils, but you can use any type of short pasta. Meanwhile, in another pot / pan, put the spices, garlic and tomatoes and let it boil for about 4-5 minutes (be careful not to drop too much). Optionally for those who like it, you can add a little chilli or paprika.
When the sauce is ready, of course they cooked the pasta. We mix them and put them in a heat-resistant tray or a smaller tray (I think mine has 10/20). Grate the cheese on top and bake until the cheese melts, between 5 and 10 minutes depending on the type used. if you are not fasting, you can use another type of cheese such as mozzarella or parmesan.
Ingredients beef slices with baked tomato sauce (for 4 people)
100 g parmesan (for the sauce in the oven)
100 g mozzarella (for the sauce in the oven)
For the tomato sauce
400 g peeled tomatoes from the box
2-3 cloves garlic (grate)
1 tablespoon sugar (to alleviate the acidity of tomato sauce)
1 teaspoon dried basil
Candy in a calendar box
Chocolate fruit bouquet
Box of 4 chocolate hearts
1/2 bunch of freshly chopped parsley
Pasta with baked tomato sauce and mozzarella
Chair recently asked me & # 8220 where do you get your inspiration from every day? & # 8221 and honestly most often I get inspired when I open the fridge! I try to use almost everything that has already started so as not to throw them away later. So this time too I made a pasta sauce with what I had in the fridge.
It would have worked very well and some bacon, but I didn't, but you can use it if you have it.
From the ingredients used came out 2 portions of blackberries:
• oregano and fresh basil
• 1 cube of butter flavored with garlic & # 8211 left over from Naan breads
• 1/2 can of mushrooms & # 8211 left over from the stuffed peppers
• a few hot pepper flakes
Being very in a hurry when I prepared the pasta I put in a chopper: onion, the contents of the canned tomatoes, a sprig of oregano, a few basil leaves, hot pepper flakes and so on. I pulsed a few times until I got a sauce.
In a hot pan I put the cube of butter with garlic and parsley (this is how I had prepared it), you can also put plain butter with a little garlic or a tablespoon of oil. I also put the mushrooms well squeezed by the water they were in, I seasoned them with a little salt and pepper. After the mushrooms are browned, I put the tomato sauce and let it boil for 2-3 minutes.
I boiled the pasta in a pot with a lot of water and salt, and from the recommended cooking time on the package I reduced it by 2 minutes.
After the pasta was cooked, I squeezed it with water and poured it over the tomato sauce, mixed it well and put everything in a baking tray. I cut the mozzarella into slices and placed them over the pasta.
I put everything in the preheated oven at 200 degrees, the heat function up & # 8211 down, for 15 minutes. Specifically until the mozzarella melted and the pasta on the surface browned.
Here's how to do it:
1. Boil the pasta in salted water for 10-15 minutes, depending on the time recommended by the manufacturer.
2. Drain and rinse with warm water.
4. Mix the pasta with the butter, eggs and boiled meat.
5. Put the composition in a pan greased with a little butter and put it in the oven,
6. Leave the tray in the oven until the pasta is browned.
This recipe is served with tomato sauce, pasta with meat and tomato sauce is prepared in about an hour. The pasta recipe with meat and tomato sauce is delicious, recommended both for your child and for the other family members.