We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
For the dough mix all the ingredients until a compact but fairly soft dough is formed. It is divided into 2 pieces (depending on the trays used). Each piece is spread in a rectangular shape greased with butter and lined with flour, or just lined with baking paper. I chose the version with baking paper but I had to spread the dough on paper, because otherwise it was impossible for me to take it and not to break. The dough should go over the edges of the tray.
Put half of the cheese filling over the dough, place the cherries and cover with the dough on the edge. (Unfortunately I don't have pictures of the stages because yesterday when I made the cake it was already dark and the pictures would have come out ugly. But if you look at the two links to the recipe sources, you will also find pictures of the stages.)
For the filling, mix the yolks with the sugar, the vanilla sugar and froth with the mixer until it doubles in volume. Add the cottage cheese, sour cream, semolina, lime peel and finally the beaten egg whites. Stir gently until the egg whites are incorporated.
Bake the cake over low heat in the preheated oven for 35-40 minutes maximum. Allow to cool then powder with sugar and slice.
Preheat the oven.
Put in a bowl or deep bowl flour, butter, sugar, egg yolk, baking powder and cocoa. Mix until a dough is obtained.
In another bowl put the ingredients for the filling, but without cherries. Mix until it becomes a homogeneous composition.
Take a tray of 25 & # 21535 cm and cover it with paper or baking sheet.
The dough is divided into two pieces of equal size. Take a piece and grate it in the pan, evenly, over the entire surface.
Put the cheese composition in the tray and place the cherries in place.
Grate the rest of the dough on top.
Place the tray in the oven at 180 degrees for 45 minutes.
Allow to cool.
Melt the chocolate on a steam bath and glaze the cake.
Slice and serve.
Ingredient Cake & # 8222Scufita Rosie & # 8221:
- 3 eggs
- 125 grams of sugar
- 230 grams of flour
- 1 pinch of salt
- 100 ml oil
- 200 ml of milk
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 glass (of tuica) of cherry (about 50 ml)
- 30-32 pieces of cherries or fresh cherries or compote, without seeds
- 1 teaspoon baking powder (5 grams, 1/2 pack)
Cream and decoration:
- 2 fresh yolks
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch (35 grams)
- 1 tablespoon flour (25 grams)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 125 grams of sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 500 grams of sweet cheese
- 250 ml whipped cream
- 400 ml. of milk
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar (for whipped cream)
- 1 sachet of whipping cream
- 400 grams of fresh cherries or cherries or a large compote of cherries or cherries
- compote juice (if you use fresh fruit, 250-300 ml cherry or cherry juice)
- 1 sachet of jelly for the cake
Countertop preparation for "Little Red Riding Hood" Cake
1. I used fresh cherries, which I removed the seeds with this wonder of the technique that I am very excited about. A real child's play, the seeds are removed faster than the cherry tails break! Before any other work, however, I turned on the oven and set it at 175 degrees.
2. Mix whole eggs with 125 grams of sugar, 1 tablespoon of honey, salt, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract and half the amount of cherries, until you get a frothy composition. Add 200 ml. milk, oil and flour, previously mixed with baking powder. Mix lightly, with a whisk (or a flexible spatula), with movements from the bottom of the bowl to the surface, trying not to lose the air accumulated in the beaten eggs, which will help to obtain a fluffy top.
3. When the composition of the countertop for the Little Red Riding Hood cake is well mixed, a semi-fluid dough must be obtained, in which no traces of flour can be seen. Pour the composition into a tray (38 & # 21525 cm. Had my tray) lined with baking paper and bake in the preheated oven at 175 degrees for ten minutes.
4. After the first 10 minutes of baking, remove the tray from the oven and lightly stuff the 30-32 pieces of pitted cherries or sour cherries in the semi-baked tray. We try to work as fast as possible, so that neither the countertop nor the oven cools down during this time. Put the tray back in the oven and continue baking for another 15-18 minutes, until a clean toothpick stuck in the top comes out without traces of glued dough and the top takes on a beautiful golden color.
Leave the baking tray to cool well in the tray and when it is completely cold, carefully remove it, place it on a tray, peel off the baking paper and sprinkle with the rest of the cherries (or with cherry / cherry juice for a variant for the children).
Preparation of the cream
1. At the base, Scufita Rosie cake cream has a classic vanilla cream.
Put on the fire, in a saucepan, 350 ml of milk, to heat well. Separately, rub the yolks well with sugar, honey, 1 tablespoon of flour and starch and the remaining 50 ml. of milk. When the milk is hot, pour over the yolk composition and mix vigorously. Pour everything back into the pan and stir continuously until it boils and thickens well, then add the vanilla extract and mix well. Basically, he's getting ready a vanilla cream (You can see its step-by-step preparation in the video recipe that you can find by clicking on the link or on the picture below).
2. For the cream that we will use for the Little Red Riding Hood cake, it is important to use cow's cheese without a sour smell and with a very fine texture. Therefore, the cow's cheese is passed through a thick sieve or, more conveniently, it is processed with the blender until it becomes very fine. Boiled cream, hot, pour over the cheese and mix everything together. Allow to cool completely.
3. To make cream from natural whipped cream, we must keep in mind a few things: whipped cream must be sweet (not sweetened, but unfermented), have at least 30% fat (ideally even more) and be very , very cold when we start beating it, ideally cooled overnight in the refrigerator.
It is recommended that the bowl in which the whipped cream is whipped be cold. So, beat the whipped cream with the mixer at high speed, in a large bowl, until it starts to form light crusts on the surface, then add the powdered sugar and the whipped cream hardener and mix until the whipped cream hardens well. Be careful not to beat more, because there is a danger of separating whipped cream into whey and butter!
In the mass of boiled cream and cheese, already cooled, add the whipped cream, stirring lightly, until smooth. We're done with the cream, we can now assemble the Little Red Riding Hood cake.
Assembling the cake
1. Place all the remaining cherries (cherries) on top of the Red Hood cake, lightly sprinkled with sour cherry (or cherry / cherry juice). On top of them, add the cream, evenly, on the whole surface, smoothing it lightly with a knife with a long, moistened blade. Put the Little Red Riding Hood cake in the fridge for at least two hours. Be careful to insulate it well, cover it with cling film or cover it with a special cake lid, because it will easily catch the smells from the fridge.
2. Prepare the cake jelly according to the instructions on the package, using the required amount of liquid & # 8211 compote juice or fruit juice mixed with cherries (according to taste, I dropped a few more drops of cherries: P). Pour the jelly over the Little Red Riding Hood cake, quickly leveling it with a long spatula. Refrigerate until the jelly is well set, then portion, cutting into cubes or slices, with a knife soaked in cold water and wiped after each cut.
Tart with sweet cheese and cherries & # 8211 Alina
I love fruit tarts! Maybe I've written this before but I can't help myself :)). This tart is for a special person and friend named Alina :). I promised to make a tart with her name so I kept my word. I wouldn't want to disappoint her :).
For crispy countertop:
- 100 g butter or margarine
- 200 g flour
- 1 or
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 70 g sugar
- 250 g sweet cow's cheese
- 250 ml whipped cream
- 100 g sugar
- grated lemon peel
- 3 eggs
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- 250 g cherries
For the top, put flour on the board, then make a hole in the middle and put eggs in it, cut butter into small pieces, baking powder, sugar and a little salt. Mix as much as possible with your fingertips until a homogeneous dough is formed. Cover with foil and leave to cool for 20 minutes.
Then we spread it a little on the board sprinkled with a little flour and put it in a shape of 26 cm in diameter (I put it in the shape of a cake).
Arrange the dough with your fingers (press on the form) so that it has an edge of about 3-4 cm.
We prepare the filling, mixing the cheese with sugar, eggs, lemon peel, vanilla sugar and at the end we add sweet cream. Pour the mixture and place the pitted cherries on top.
Bake in the preheated oven for 40 minutes. If it browns on top faster, put an aluminum foil (I did the same).
Remove the tart and let it cool completely, then cut it into slices with a sharp knife.
Dear Alina, I serve you a slice of tart and I wish you to always be happy and optimistic! :)
For daily recipe recommendations, you can also find me on the Facebook page, on Youtube, on Pinterest and on Instagram. I invite you to like, subscribe and follow. Also, the group Let's cook with Amalia is waiting for you for exchanges of recipes and experiences in the kitchen.
Cake with cherries, cherries and cheese crumble recipe with grated dough
Cake with cherries, cherries and cottage cheese, with shaved dough (crumble) & # 8211 that is Quark-Kirsch Butterstreuselkuchen & # 8211 or another cake & # 8222 on the tray & # 8221 meaning Blechkuchen, traditional German. Streuselkuchen exists in multiple variants, especially with seasonal fruits (grapes, plums, cherries, apples, etc.) but also with cheese, poppy or jam, walnut, in a somewhat winter version. Being with butter, it is called Quark-Kirsch-Butterstreuselkuchen.
We recently started a large culinary project, & # 8222The Food Connection & # 8211 A gourmet journey around the world & # 8221, in which 24 culinary blogs participate. Each month we will cook recipes specific to a country or geographical area and the complete collection will be published on the blog of one of the participants (here find details about the project).
By drawing lots, we established the order of the "hosts" and the national cuisines. We will gradually reveal to you, every month, who are the hosts and the recipes whose countries they host.
March 2015 is dedicated to German cuisine & # 8211 THE COLLECTION OF GERMAN RECIPES can be found at Andie.
There are several options for the dough that can be tender or leavened at the base and on top to have smooth dough. This cake has been talked about since the 19th century and is consumed at various holidays and events (the patron saint of Kirchweih church, Erntedankfest harvest day). This cake with cherries, cherries and cottage cheese is very tasty with fresh fruit but can also be made with frozen fruit. I used frozen cherries and cherries. Of course, you can only use cherries or only cherries, it is not necessary to mix them.
Here you can find its version with poppy seeds and meringue (Mohn-Baiser-Streuselkuchen) which I made the same day (that's why you see 2 eggs in the pictures etc).
400 g flour,
400 g sour cream, not too greasy,
300 g powdered sugar,
1 baking powder,
600 g cherries,
3 sachets of vanilla sugar,
The cherries are washed, the seeds are removed, sprinkled with 50 g of sugar.
Rub eggs with sugar, add sour cream and flour mixed with baking powder and mix.
The composition is poured into a tray in which a baking paper was placed.
Place the cherries on top of the composition, put them in the oven for 40-45 minutes, in the preheated oven.
After it has cooled a bit, cut the cake into pieces, sprinkle powdered sugar on top and place on a plate.
Muffins with cream cheese and cherries
Some fluffy and tasty muffins that match a coffee better than anything else:
- 200 grams of sugar
- 250 grams of flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- 50 grams of butter
- 100 ml of sour cream
- 3 eggs and a yolk
- 200 grams of cream cheese (or fresh cottage cheese, passed through a sieve)
- 60 grams of sugar
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- 1 album
- 150 grams of cherries (frozen, fresh, compote)
Pt. Beat three eggs and a yolk with the sugar and vanilla sugar until a thick cream is formed:
Add melted butter and sour cream, mix again, then add flour mixed with cocoa and baking powder:
Mix everything with vertical movements, until the complete incorporation of the dry ingredients:
For the filling: beat the egg whites with the sugar and vanilla sugar (picture 1), add cheese (picture 2). 12 cherries are kept and the rest are crushed and added to the filling (picture 3). Mix the composition well (picture 4):
The composition for the dough and the one for the filling are placed separately in two spirits with a large opening. Prepare the tray for the muffins, placing the special paper baskets or grease it with butter and cover it with flour. centimeter of the dough composition, then sprinkle evenly the filling composition:
Place a cherry in each shape, then, with the help of the spirit, pour the dough, starting with an outer circle that will close the filling in its center:
Divide the dough over all & # 8211 reaches the fixed, no more, no less:
Place the tray in the preheated oven at 180 degrees for 25 minutes. This is what they look like after they are baked, they grow very nicely:
Garnish as desired, you can simply serve powdered with powdered sugar. I melted 100 grams of white chocolate with which I greased the surface of the cookies, then I decorated with colored shit cut into small pieces. A section:
Method of preparation
Strawberry and meringue cake
Mix the sugar with the yolks, add the butter, cream and the rest of the ingredients. You get a
My Halloween cake
We start like this: for a countertop we use: 4 yolks mixed with 4 tablespoons of sugar and 6 tablespoons
30 g butter,
30 g flour (2 tablespoons),
500 ml of milk,
100 g grated Telemea cheese, Parmesan cheese or any favorite cheese,
Melt the butter in a bowl over low heat.
When it has melted, add the flour gradually, stirring continuously for 1 minute, without lumps.
Stainless steel pan with thick bottom
We recommend for this recipe to use a stainless steel pan, in which you can mix as much as you want, without fear of spoiling something. It is good to choose one with a thicker bottom and a solid tail. Here is our choice, from emag.ro, at an unbeatable price.
Add a glass of milk, mix until the contents are homogeneous. Gradually add milk until done, stirring constantly. Let it simmer for 10 minutes.
Gradually add the cheese, without stopping to mix. Add salt (pay attention to salted cheese) and pepper.
Tunnel with cheese and cherries - Recipes
Edith & # 8217s Kitchen teaches us how to prepare a reinterpreted, fluffier alternative to Easter for the Easter table: cherry cake and cheese insert. Simple to prepare, delicious and with a very instagrammable look :).
- between 150 g & # 8211 450 g from a bag Cherry Edenia 450 g
- 225 g flour
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 220 g sugar (divided into 200 g +20 g)
- 125 g butter
- 2 eggs (1 + 1)
- 180 g of whipped milk
- 150 g cream cheese
- powdered sugar (optional)
- quantities for a tray with a diameter of 20-21 cm -
Method of preparation
1. Leave all the ingredients at room temperature for about an hour. We thaw the cherries and drain them in a sieve.
2. In a bowl mix: flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
3. In another bowl, mix the butter at room temperature with 200 g of sugar for about 2 minutes. Add an egg and vanilla and mix until smooth. Then alternately add a little of the flour mixture and a little of the whipped milk, mixing with a spatula, until we finish both.
4. In a small bowl, mix until creamy cheese (at room temperature) with the remaining 20 g of sugar and an egg.
5. Pour into the tray lined with baking paper or greased with oil and lined with flour, half the amount of dough, level it with a spatula or the back of a ligure, then add the cream cheese mixture, level it carefully and pour over the rest of the dough that we level the same, lightly, with a spatula. The composition of the cake is denser than the cream cheese mixture and the layers of dough, the bottom and the top, will be quite thin, but will grow when baked.
6. Bake in the preheated oven at 180 ° C for 15-17 minutes, then put the cherries on top, pressing them inside and bake for another 35 minutes, until cooked (if a light crust will form, we can make holes with a knife , holes in which to put the cherries later). It is recommended to put as many cherries, glued to each other, on the entire surface of the cake, for a taste as intense as possible. Less cherries were used in the cake in the picture.
8. Let it cool for 10 minutes in the pan, then take it out on a plate and powder it with sugar (optional). We slice it, preferably cold.
Thanks to Edith for the cherry cake and cheese insert, a delicious reinterpretation of Easter Easter!