We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Wash the strawberries and let them drain.
They choose to be drawn in chocolate only the strawberries with the tail and which are stronger.
Put the chocolate in a kettle and keep it in hot water, on the fire, until it melts in the baine - marin
Let the chocolate cool and when it starts to harden, soak the strawberries halfway in the chocolate, holding them by the tail.
Stir the chocolate strawberries carefully on a plate, with the chocolate side up, and refrigerate to harden the chocolate.
Oat pudding with chocolate and strawberries
Make this girl some pictures and some recipes, to leave your mouth watering!
That's how I suffered with this fasting pudding. Yes, yes, it's fasting and it's light and consistent.
It was enough for me to assemble 4 250 ml glasses from the presented ingredients and there were 2 tablespoons of pudding left in the bowl.
The layers fill so well! Very successful combination!
Ingredients Oat pudding with chocolate and strawberries
- 250 g oats
- 800 ml fasting drink & # 8211 soy milk, rice drink etc & # 8211 I put 400 ml coconut drink, which being very thick I diluted it with 400 ml of water the idea is that in the end you have 800 ml of liquid and be fasting (if you are fasting, if not, put cow's milk)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- a little salt
- 150 g milk-free chocolate
- fresh strawberries
Preparation Oat pudding with chocolate and strawberries
Put the oats in a saucepan together with 760 ml fasting drink, salt and sugar.
Set aside for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, wash and clean the strawberries and cut them into cubes / slices.
Melt the chocolate in a bowl together with the remaining drink (the 40 ml) & # 8211 either in the microwave, in the sea bath or as you usually melt it.
Heat the pan with the oats and simmer for about 10 minutes, stirring to prevent sticking.
You get a thick, thick pudding, so stop the fire.
In hot pudding put 2-3 tablespoons of chocolate sauce, mix and then put the bowl in another with cold water.
Stir gently to cool, then put a blender in the middle and start mixing. Only add a little more liquid if necessary.
After you have passed the pudding well, distribute a layer of pudding in glasses & # 8211; then chocolate sauce, strawberries, then repeat the layers.
If you have patience, I recommend you let it cool for 15 minutes, if you don't eat it! :))))
Cake with yogurt, white chocolate and strawberries
Thinking of a good dessert without sugar, I prepared this delicious cake with yogurt, white chocolate and strawberries.
Yogurt is a very common ingredient in desserts, used as a lighter version of cream cheese or in addition to a smaller amount of sour cream.
I made a very nice countertop, after Natalia's keto roll recipe, which I thank a lot for the recipe.
We combined the goodness of Green Velvet chocolate from Green Sugar, fresh strawberries, so the result was more than delicious. I would like to thank my friends at Green Sugar.
This time I used lemon grass, it gives the dishes a sensational aroma. I recommend you try it at least once.
This cake with yogurt, white chocolate and strawberries was our fresh and good dessert.
I hope you like these quick and easy desserts too.
Preparation time: 1 h Nr. servings: 10 Cake shape: 18 cm Complexity: medium
Ingredients Cake with yogurt, white chocolate and strawberries:
- 2 chicken eggs
- a pinch of salt
- 2 lg Green Sugar Powder
- 3 lg black cocoa
- for syrup:
- 100 ml black coffee (sweetened if you prefer)
- 500 gr Greek yogurt (at room temperature)
- 200 ml liquid cream
- 100 gr white chocolate Green Velvet
- 2 lg Green Sugar Powder (if you like sweeter, supplement quantity)
- 4 sheets of gelatin
- 100 ml of cold water
- 1 fir lemon grass
- 200 gr strawberries
- for glazing:
- dark green Velvet chocolate
How to prepare cake with yogurt, white chocolate and strawberries:
This cake with yogurt, white chocolate and strawberries is very easy to make.
First, prepare the countertop.
In a bowl, separate the egg whites from the yolks. Whisk the egg whites with a pinch of salt. When they become dense and gain consistency, add the sweetener, continuing to mix until you get a glossy meringue. Add the yolks, stirring constantly. At the end, add the sifted cocoa and mix with a spatula to keep the air from the egg whites.
Once the composition is homogenized, it is poured into a baking dish provided with baking paper. Bake in the preheated oven at 170 degrees C for 20 minutes.
After baking, remove from the oven, then leave to cool.
After tempering, the top is syruped with black coffee (or sweetened to taste).
The same form of baking is used to assemble the dessert.
Gelatin is hydrated in cold water.
In a bowl, on the fire, put the liquid cream. As it heats up, add the white chocolate, stirring constantly until it melts and homogenizes the composition. Add 2 lg sweetener and crushed lemon grass in a mortar. Mix, and at the end add hydrated and drained gelatin. Leave it on the fire for 1-2 minutes, stirring constantly to melt the gelatin, then remove the composition from the heat. Strain and add over Greek yogurt, mixing.
Wash and cut a few strawberries, place them on top of the syrupy top. Pour the yogurt mixture over the strawberries. Place a few slices of strawberry on top, then let the dessert cool until the next day.
Glaze with dark green Velvet chocolate and strawberries or as desired.
It is a fine dessert, flavored with lemon grass and sweet with white chocolate.
Cake with lemon, strawberries and chocolate
The pictures from this Easter, I see that I do not ask for any kind of editing / cosmetics.
In the campaign to empty the fruit freezer (by consumption :), of course), because this year's ones appear, I adapted a wonderful cake and prepared it with thawed strawberries and strawberry jam. Instead of lemon juice I wanted to add and use a juicy strawberry puree. I made a big mistake because this lemon cream is sour and very aromatic, together with the strawberries the role is to break from the sweet taste of chocolate, it has a fruity and refreshing taste. It is very, very good.
I did not note the size of the tray (about 24 & # 21530)
200 g powdered sugar
50 ml milk
50 g starch
150 g of flour
2 packets of Petit Beurre biscuits (2x100g)
4 small lemons (I put two very large ones)
60 g strawberry jam or apricot jam, etc
250 g butter
CREAM 2 (inspired by the cream from Furnicuta because I had chosen the remaining yolks from the meringues)
300 g puree of fresh or thawed strawberries
4 tablespoons sugar
and 4 tablespoons sugar
3-4 tablespoons starch
60ml strawberry syrup or water
170g butter 80% fat
a little dye if you want intense colors (especially if they are thawed fruit)
200 g white chocolate
3-4 tablespoons of liquid cream for whipped cream
50 g dark chocolate + 1 tablespoon of liquid cream if necessary
Protect the tray with baking paper.
1. Mix the egg whites hard with foam + 1 pinch of salt.
2. Mix the yolks with the sugar in a large bowl.
3. Mix the flour with the starch.
4. In the yolk composition add flour, mix, then alternately milk and the rest of the flour.
5. At the end, mix by hand, with movements from bottom to top, together with the egg white.
6. Pour, level and bake at 180 degrees for 35 minutes, depending on the size of the tray and implicitly the thickness of the countertop.
Remove with paper on a grill. After a short time, peel off the paper and let it cool.
1. Finely grind the biscuits (if you don't have a robot or grinder, go with a meat grinder).
2. Melt the butter on a low flame.
3. Grate the peel from 1/2 of the amount of lemon, or from all for maximum flavor.
4. Squeeze the lemon juice.
5. Mix the juice with the jam / jam and then in the biscuits.
6. Mix with melted butter.
7. Pour it over the cold countertop placed back in the tray with the paper in place, because when mounted, it is easier to remove for slicing. Level the cream with the cake slicer. After it cools, it allows compaction, pressing lightly to adhere to the countertop better. Put in the fridge.
1. Thaw the fruit a few hours before and drain the juice in a stainless steel sieve.
2. Crush the fruit either with a robot or with a manual potato sieve.
3. In a saucepan, boil over medium heat with the sugar.
4. When it has halved, remove the pan from the heat and add the yolks one by one, stirring.
5. Dissolve the starch with fruit juice or water, put the pan on the fire again and after a few minutes, incorporate the dissolved starch.
6. After it has set, turn off the heat and incorporate cubes of butter (and optionally a little dye).
7. After it has cooled a bit / semi-soft, spread it over the lemon cream and level it.
Cool it in the fridge.
1. Melt the pieces of white chocolate in hot cream over very low heat. I used Primola and there was no need. As I posed, it kind of melted. If the chocolate is soft, you don't need cream anymore, just melt it in a bain-marie.
2. Pour and spread over cold cream.
3. After cooling, draw parallel strips of dark chocolate with pos with two small holes, or the bag cut at the top, cornet made of baking paper, or as I hurried, with the edge of the spoon.
4. Slice nicely the next day with a kitchen cutter. I finally gave the squares in the photo in two. They are finer, although they look like confectionery cut like this. No problem!
May it be useful to you!
Preparation of the tart top
Preparation of the tart top
Rub the butter with the sugar in the mixer. Add flour, almond powder, salt, cocoa and finally the egg.
Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
It is spread and put in a large tart shape, or in 10 smaller ones. Prick with a fork, put back in the fridge for 15 minutes and bake at 180 degrees for 12-14 minutes.
Boil all the ingredients until thickened, then cool and pour into a thin layer in the form of a pre-baked tart. Put it in the fridge and start preparing the ganache.
Dark chocolate ganache
Dark chocolate ganache
Boil the whipped cream and pour it in two tranches over the chocolate, stirring from the center to the outside. Add the butter at room temperature and mix until smooth. Pour into the tart, over the strawberry jam layer. We put it in the cold again.
Melt the chocolate in a bain-marie or in the microwave. Boil whipped cream with honey and cinnamon. Pour this mixture over the melted chocolate and mix gently, from the center to the edge, moving the bowl. When the ganache reaches 24 degrees Celsius, add the butter that is already at room temperature and blend with a hand blender. Leave in the fridge for at least 4 hours.
When the mixture has cooled, we form 15 g balls that we give through tempered chocolate (32 degrees Celsoius) and cocoa.
Melt the dark chocolate (in a bain-marie or in the microwave). Boil the 0.110 kg of whipped cream, pour them in two tranches over the melted chocolate. Mix with a spatula, blend and add the other whipped cream, cold. Mix again with a spatula, put a plastic wrap over the bowl and refrigerate for at least 8 hours. It is best to prepare this ganache the day before. After 8 hours, or overnight, beat the ganache in the mixer. You will get a fine, aerated cream.
Take the tart out of the fridge. We cut and place the strawberries that we cover with the hot apricot skin (to shine and stay fresh longer). If it is eaten immediately, we no longer need the pellet…
We put the beaten ganache, we put the truffles and some chocolate decorations.