We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Cooks In20 minutes
DifficultyNot too tricky
Nutrition per serving
Calories 353 18%
Fat 1.6g 2%
Saturates 0.3g 2%
Sugars 1.2g 1%
Salt 0.6g 10%
Protein 23.6g 47%
Carbs 60.3g 23%
Fibre 0.8g -
Of an adult's reference intake
- 4 spring onions
- 1 stick of lemongrass , optional
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 fresh red chillies
- a few sprigs of fresh coriander
- 1 litre organic chicken stock
- 1 bok choy
- 225 g raw frozen prawns (defrosted), from sustainable sources
- 300 g ready-prepared rice vermicelli
- 1 splash of soy sauce
- ½ a lime
By Rebecca Rauter
- Trim and finely slice the spring onions. Finely slice the lemongrass (if using), peel and finely chop the garlic and deseed and finely slice the chilli. Pick the coriander leaves.
- Bring the stock to boil in a large saucepan then reduce to a simmer.
- Separate the bok choy leaves (use other greens or frozen peas instead, if you prefer), rinse them and add to the stock together with the prawns, spring onions, lemongrass and garlic.
- Cook for a couple of minutes, until the prawns have turned pink and the bok choy has wilted.
- Divide the vermicelli between 4 bowls and ladle over the soup.
- Scatter the chilli and coriander on top and season with soy and lime juice.