We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Lemon sole with runner beans
Cooks In15 minutes
Nutrition per serving
Calories 391 20%
Fat 31.4g 45%
Saturates 4.6g 23%
Sugars 2.8g 3%
Salt 1.4g 23%
Protein 23.6g 47%
Carbs 3.7g 1%
Fibre 0g -
Of an adult's reference intake
- 100 g runner beans
- ½ a bunch of fresh mixed herbs, such as mint, basil
- 1 lemon sole
- olive oil
By Andy Harris
- Trim the beans then, steam and slice them. Pick and finely chop the herbs, discarding the stalks.
- Season the fish, then place in a bowl with the herbs and 2 tablespoons of oil.
Spoon out 1 tablespoon of the herby oil, and place in a large frying pan over a medium heat.
- Cook the fish, skin-side down, for 5 to 7 minutes and turn once, drizzling with the remaining herby oil.
- Transfer to a plate with the beans and drizzle with a little extra oil.