We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Mushroom sourdough bruschettas
Cooks In15 minutes
Nutrition per serving
Calories 363 18%
Fat 27.7g 40%
Saturates 13g 65%
Sugars 1.3g 1%
Protein 7.3g 15%
Carbs 21.2g 8%
Of an adult's reference intake
- 2 portobello mushrooms
- olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 20 g unsalted butter
- 2 slices of sourdough bread
- 200 g mixed wild mushrooms , cleaned
- 2 tablespoons fresh hollandaise
- 2 sprigs of fresh tarragon
By Joss Herd
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC/gas 6.
- Place the portobello mushrooms on a baking tray, drizzle with 1 tablespoon of oil, crush and scatter over 1 clove of garlic and dot on half of the butter.
- Roast in the oven for 10 minutes, or until juicy.
- Heat a griddle pan over a high heat and chargrill the bread until you have deep golden grill-mark lines.
- Tear the wild mushrooms, peel and crush the remaining clove of garlic, then add to a frying pan over a medium-high heat with the remaining butter.
- Fry for 3 minutes, or until the mushrooms are cooked. Take off the heat and stir through the hollandaise.
- Top each toast with a roasted portobello and a spoonful of the wild mushrooms. Serve with a scattering of roughly chopped tarragon and a crack of black pepper.