We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Baked berries with brandy & mascarpone
Cooks In10 minutes
Nutrition per serving
Calories 439 22%
Fat 28g 40%
Saturates 18.4g 92%
Sugars 29.5g 33%
Salt 0.1g 2%
Protein 4.5g 9%
Carbs 29.5g 11%
Fibre 4.8g -
Of an adult's reference intake
- 750 g mixed berries, such as raspberries and blueberries
- 100 ml brandy
- 4 tablespoons soft dark brown sugar
- 250 g mascarpone
By Georgina Hayden
- Preheat the grill to full whack.
- In a bowl, gently mix the berries with the brandy and 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Pour into a heatproof dish, then evenly dot with the mascarpone and sprinkle over the rest of the sugar.
- Place under the hot grill for 5 minutes, or until bubbling and caramelised.