We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
We cut and wash the peeled and washed potatoes. We take them out of the pan and set them aside.
In 3 tablespoons of oil we put sliced mushrooms, sliced bell peppers, round sausages, diced Parisian and hot peppers, whole or cut into small pieces.
Let it harden and reduce the juice that the mushrooms leave.
When they are ready, add the french fries to the pan, and over all this, beaten eggs well with salt and pepper to taste.
Stir lightly a few times to make the egg and turn off the heat.
Serve immediately with green parsley on top
What is Pico de gallo and what does it contain?
Wikipedia tells us so: Pico de gallo (pronounced & # 8222pico de gaio & # 8221) is a traditional Mexican salsa picada (a sauce with small pieces) in which all the components are finely chopped. Rooster beak = coconut beak. So small. Typical ingredients are tomatoes, peppers (both fatty and hot & # 8211 chili, jalapeno, habanero), onions and greens: coriander, green parsley. The dressing is simple: lime juice (lime) mixed with oil and seasoned with salt and pepper. Avocado pieces, fresh cucumbers, fruits (oranges, papaya), gogonele or even shrimp can also appear.
Pico de gallo is part of taco and fajitas recipes or even burgers or as a salad that accompanies various meats grill it. It is also a fresh topping for bruschetta. I also used it for a delicious turkey burger & # 8211 recipe here.
From the ingredients below result 4 servings of Mexican Pico de gallo salad.
1. Mix flour with cornstarch and salt, add oil and mix. Then add water progressively and mix first with a fork and then by hand.
2. Form 1 ball of dough, wrap in cling film and leave for 10 minutes at room temperature.
3. Divide the dough into eight parts, spread each part and then put between two sheets of baking paper and spread with a rolling pin until you get 1 thin sheet.
4. Heat the pan without fat and bake each sheet for 1 minute on medium-high heat. Remove the sheets one on top of the other. Fill with tomatoes, peppers, carrots and finely chopped cabbage and minced meat. Season with salt, pepper, parsley and garlic sauce.
✽ Add fine cornstarch to the dough to get crispy taco leaves.
✽ Use minced beef with very little fat and cook it in a little olive oil. Season the meat with garlic powder, chili, oregano, salt, black pepper and paprika, to have the authentic taste of Mexico.
✽ Add spicy tomato sauce and cheddar cheese over the meat and vegetables.
Why it's good to put baking soda powder in the omelet
Baking soda in the omelet has a very important role - this ingredient helps to soften and swell the omelet. The result: you will get a fluffy, airy omelet, not a dense mixture with an unpleasant taste.
Be careful not to overdo the quantities: a baking soda powder, about as much as you take with your fingers, is enough. Otherwise, the omelet will be a little salty.
Baking soda is also useful when you want to cook beans - it helps soften the grains and greatly reduces cooking time.
Lebanese tomato omelet (aajjete banadoura), seasoned with cinnamon, a mixture of seven spices and basil, served with Lebanese stick
Serbian omelette recipe prepared with bell peppers, green onions, tomatoes and greens
Omelette with mushrooms and vegetables
Omelette recipe with mushrooms and vegetables, served with pickles
Pizza omelette with salami or ham and cheese or telemea, with pitted olives
In a pan with a flat bottom, put the julienned onion for about 1-2 minutes (until it becomes translucent), then add the green bell pepper cut into thin slices and the tomato cut into small pieces.
Separately in a bowl, beat the eggs together with the milk as with any omelet (with salt and pepper), adding the small pieces of chorizo.
Beaten eggs will be added over the slightly sautéed vegetables (to be al-dente), mixing a little with a spatula to coagulate the eggs (or just move the pan from side to side).
When a brown crust has formed on the edge, set the pan aside and place a plate on top, turning the omelette over so that the vegetable part is on top.
The Spanish omelette will be served hot, individually in large plates.
For an appetizing look, it can be decorated with a little finely chopped chives.
If you have quinoa ready to cook, everything will go extremely fast. but if quinoa is not ready, follow the steps below:
- Quinoa is hydrated for a few hours in water with a little lemon juice, then drained and boiled in water with a little salt (if you do not have time to hydrate, quinoa is washed very well in 4-5 waters, to remove the film that coats the beans and gives a bitter taste)
- After boiling, the quinoa is left covered for a few minutes, to absorb any remaining water and thus becoming more "fluffy".
- Cut the tomatoes into cubes and set aside.
- In a large bowl, heat the quinoa (if necessary, add a little more water, so that it doesn't stick to the bottom)
- Add the diced tomatoes and mix their sauce well
- Leave on low heat for about 5 minutes.
- Add the boiled beans and the boiled corn mix on the fire and leave for another 5 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and season with salt, pepper, chili.
- Add the finely chopped parsley and the lime juice is homogenized and served with guacamole.
If you like this recipe, Mexican style Quinoa, do not hesitate to give 5 stars in the box below and leave me a comment on the blog. Don't forget that you also have the possibility to share the recipe on social networks, in order to help those who need it. Thanks!
OMLETA recipes with Mexican vegetables and bacon in the pan - a simple, delicious and easy to prepare snack
Because it's the weekend and because we like snacks that are easy to make but full and tasty, we offer you some omelet recipes with Mexican vegetables.
So let's taste some of the culinary delights in some recipes for Mexican omelettes with vegetables.
Omelette recipe with frozen Mexican vegetables - option 1
Ingredients: 3 eggs, Mexican mixture of frozen vegetables (carrots, peppers, potatoes, corn, peas), bacon, butter, cheese.
Preparation: Cut the diced bacon through a little butter, then add the vegetables and cook a little longer. Beat eggs with salt and pepper well, add over the vegetables and bacon in the pan.
Serve hot, with plenty of grated cheese on the omelette.
Omelet recipe with Mexican style vegetables - option 2
Ingredients that reach for 6 servings:
|Simple recipes: OMLET the pan|
- 2 tablespoons of sunflower oil
- 6 medium / large diced potatoes
- 200 g diced turkey ham
- 8 egg whites
- 2 whole eggs
- a finely chopped medium onion
- 100 g diced cheese
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- a finely chopped red pepper
- oregano, salt, pepper, coriander
Method of preparation:
Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat, add the oil and then, when hot, cut the diced potatoes.
Fry the potatoes until golden
Add onion and ham and leave for another 2-3 minutes, until the onion becomes transparent and the ham is crispy
Add the red pepper and mix well
Then in a separate bowl mix the egg whites, whole eggs, cheese (grated or diced), salt, pepper and oregano.
The mixture of potatoes, ham, onion and pepper is carefully poured into the egg bowl and mix well.
The composition of the Mexican omelette is put back in the non-stick pan and fried until it gets a golden color.
The Mexican omelet is turned and left for another 2-3 minutes
This Mexican Frittata can be cooked in the oven for 10 minutes, until the cheese melts.
Simple omelette recipe with Mexican vegetables in a frying pan - option 3
- 3 eggs
- Mexican mixture of frozen vegetables (carrots, peas, broccoli, cauliflower)
- diced bacon.
Cut the diced bacon through a little butter, then add the vegetables and cook a little longer.
Beat eggs well with salt and pepper, add over vegetables and bacon from the pan.
Stir quickly, until the Mexican omelette takes on a beautiful golden color, a sign that it is ready.
Article summary: Omelet with broccoli and mushrooms, omelette recipe with Mexican vegetables, Pork Recipes, Light recipes in the pan.
6. Taco bowls
If you are bored of the classic tacos recipes, here is an interesting alternative: taco bowls! These are basically normal tacos prepared in one form for muffins, which will result in smaller but equally tasty portions. Very fun to do too!
Healthier breakfast. 4 ways to eat more vegetables
Turn breakfast into a healthier and fuller meal by adding more vegetables to sandwiches, omelettes or other favorite products.
Not everyone can boast that they eat enough vegetables during the day, although they should be part of our balanced diet. By including a portion of the very first meal of the day, you have all the chances to increase their amount during the day and, in addition, to start your day with more energy.
No matter what your breakfast preferences are, we are sure that you will find a suitable option to add even more vegetables to your plate. We have 4 proposals to help you change the most important meal of the day for the better.
1.Add corn in the nets for breakfast. We are not only referring to cornflakes that can be your favorites next to yogurt, but also to canned or frozen corn kernels that you can put in salted muffins and omelettes.
2. Eggs and vegetables. They are the best combination of protein and vitamins for the first meal of the day. Many vegetables can be the main ingredient in omelets, and if you like to eat them raw you can put them next to a boiled egg and you can even take them in a package. Put spinach in an omelette and place in a bun for a hearty breakfast.
3. Choose a Mexican breakfast rich in vegetables. Mexican cuisine is special and has a lot of unique combinations. Our favorites for breakfast are tacos and burittos in which vegetables make their place easily.
4. Two tables in one. That is, sandwiches that contain a little meat, but also a good portion of vegetables and that can be prepared for breakfast, but also for lunch.
Pressing the button below represents your agreement to the TERMS AND CONDITIONS of the COMMENTING PLATFORM.